Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

With My second baby they brought the wrong guy into the delivery room. They went out and asked for my husband. This guy spoke Chinese and thought they called him. I though he was there to give me my epidural. He had no idea why he was there

I never did get that epidural

Oh my god I am howling with laughter here! That is hysterical! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have watched it on and off, her  fat philosophy fascinates me

What is it? "Men are from Mars, Women are from the buffet line." ?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I wonder if this discussion between Armando and mom are production driven.

I think a LOT of this storyline is. IMO Kenny can really speak Spanish and they have no intentions of staying in Mexico indefinitely. 

• Love 8
Just now, charmed1 said:

How did I get suckered into watching this boring season? I remember swearing this show off, then seeing a preview of Big Egg and then waking up and seeing these two chronically weeping men. I don’t remember what happened in between.

IKR? They are all blending together 

• Love 2

Armando has such a refreshingly mature attitude.  He’s in a tough situation, but he understands that his family may need some time to come around.  He’s a good son.  This is one of the first deep conversations on this show that hasn’t erupted into a curse-filled throwdown. 

• Love 13

I’ve never watched the Plathville show and don’t know what it’s all about. 

All I know is that the ad I just watched for it creeped me out by the strong Children of the Corn vibes. 

Good for the Halloween season I guess. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear god, they're going to start grilling Ari? She's two hours post party and full of pain killers! It will keep! 

They know when to hit, that baby will be splashing in the baptismal font before Ariollas drugs wear off

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Armando has such a refreshingly mature attitude.  He’s in a tough situation, but he understands that his family may need some time to come around.  He’s a good son.  This is one of the first deep conversations on this show that hasn’t erupted into a curse-filled throwdown. 

Armando and his daughter are too good for this show.

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So who will be taking care of Areola when she is home recovering from the c-section? Bunion will be busy choreographing shitty dance routines.

Mom is already at the airport!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I’ve never watched the Plathville show and don’t know what it’s all about. 

All I know is that the ad I just watched for it creeped me out by the strong Children of the Corn vibes. 

Good for the Halloween season I guess. 

It's like Flowers in the Corn Field. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

How and where in the world is Deavan going to dry that rug?  Jihoon wants a bidet, Deavan wants a wedding...I thought we saw them in costume having a Korean wedding ceremony but now she wants her dream wedding because her family was not there, who in her family does she have because most of them have done her wrong so she says.  Is she expecting her family to fly to Korea for the wedding? Where is this money coming from, Jihoon is still in big time debt to his parents, she allegedly used her savings (really, from what?) for the other apartments and that devil child will have to go to a special school which will cost money. 

That devil child will pet that puppy to death.

Meyliza and that American putz are boring and I want to scream "We were on a break" every time I see them. Boring story line for sure but they look bored together as a couple, no chemistry at all.  

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Cotton mather Called her a rampant hag and a queen from hell. She was a mouthy women who, gasp, spoke her mind on occasion

I know someone who inherited that... 🙂

• Love 1