Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Good Lord, the BOOBS!

52 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Larissa’s boobs are way too biggy! 

52 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Honest I don't get Colt insulting Larissa's boobs. He's probably jerking off her O.F.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Charlie is such a Trumptard. Sorry to invoke his name, but the xenophobia, the assholish, proud, BOASTFUL ignorance. The inability to self-examine or feel remorseful for being deliberately rude & obnoxious.  The baseless self-victimization and demands for unearned respect. Charlie is the embodiment of everything that's wrong in America right now. 

I agree. I've said previously that Chuck is prowling through Home Depots and Walmarts, antagonizing people who are wearing masks. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Sorry to go back to the beginning of the show, but did anyone get Colt’s comment that he was going to call post boob job Larissa “Larissa McGillicuddy”? 

i heard it but didn't understand it

• Love 6

See?  This is why I can't fucks with Andrei.  "working" for chuck is just the same as being on his payroll for doing nothing.  You should fully cut the purse strings, anything less makes him beholden to chuck.  Period.  And then for Andrei to expect that, without any experience or seed capital, he is going to be "partner" to a business owner is ridiculous .  He feels like he should be on the Chuck gravy train because he married Libby, but he wants the respect that someone who is NOT on the gravy train should get.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well Andrei tipped his hypocrite hand. Now he’ll be on Chuck’s gravy train, you know, the one he’s been criticizing?

I don't believe for one hot minute that Andrei isn't on the family gravy train and doing work for Chuck.

• Love 4
Just now, Andi27 said:

As, Andrei has come up with yet another career! And real estate is perfect for a TLC spin off.

Andrei is too good to be just an employee, has to be a partner in a business he knows nothing about and does not have a real estate license let alone has never bought or sold a home.  If Libby suggests he take a real estate class he will say something like he does not have to "I will just show a house and get a check for it, there it is sold."

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Assholeu goes to work for two hours, then goes out to play volleyball, then come home for dinner and goes to play video games. 

I thought Asuelo left? When did he come back? 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

English rasher bacon is round and long.

I keep things from people. Some people have loose lips and will throw you under the bus for good gossip or to hurt you in some way.

Aaah, yes - keep your cards close to your chest.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Libby is afraid of her family. losing her family's money

FTFY

Honestly, there’s a rerun Right now of the Love Boat that looks more interesting. I can get behind those couples. 

Edited by hula-la
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Ange got in a fight. I can't tell if Debbie is drunkie

52 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Deb looks awful in red, like the devil 👿 

52 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Debbie is shocked. And hammered. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well Andrei tipped his hypocrite hand. Now he’ll be on Chuck’s gravy train, you know, the one he’s been criticizing?

Yeah, but only as a "partner," because thats what Andrei wants and deserves.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't believe for one hot minute that Andrei isn't on the family gravy train and doing work for Chuck.

I think Andrei is on the gravy train.  

I don't think Andrei does any work.  He thinks he is too good to have to do menial labor and Chuck wouldn't want him having access to the books in the office.  The books are probably cooked.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

What a healthy relationship Angela! I am so sick of her and her braying noises when she thinks she’s being funny.

i hope Michael is getting tons of BJs from lovely gorgeous women, Angela. Tons of them. I hope he gets to come to the US because he worked his ass off pretending to love Angela for that visa, and then I hope he dumps her ugly ass.

• Love 16
Just now, peaceknit said:

My #2 son called me this morning and said his father is Covid positive, and is in critical condition with kidney failure. They are in SoCal.

JFC, I'm so sorry to hear that.  This covid is nothing to fuck with and certain parts of California are very.....mask resistant so it can be tough.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree. I've said previously that Chuck is prowling through Home Depots and Walmarts, antagonizing people who are wearing masks. 

YES! Chuck & Charlie are Karens & Jen is just an off-brand Ivanka.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7