Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Shaun obvioiusly didn't watch the show.  She just told Angela that she looked stunning at her wedding.

Well, watching a dog vomit in public would be stunning, too.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Ack! I'm here!  I got a chance to socialize and did it for too long.  Hope I didn't miss anything important!

Please tell us about the socializing!  I’m betting it’s much better than this foolishness.  What did you say?  What did they say?  Masks on or off?  Let us live through you 🙂

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think I'm the only one who appreciates Kalani's boobage. I'm also a let them all hang out kinda girl. One day they'll be touching my waist, I like to have them out as long as I'm able. At least she didn't have to pay for hers (Larissa). I'd MUCH rather see Larissa's breasts than Colt's.

You walked right into that one.

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Does anyone know what My-kull's job is?

I think it was something to do with internet car sales then Angela made him stop working so he would be available to talk with her 24/7

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yeah Angela, Chuck wouldn’t look twice at you.

Right? As if. He's holding out for Larissa. 

10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Libby wouldn't step foot in that strip club.  But didn't she and her sisters fight Andrrei to go to a strip club for her bachelorette party?  

Two-faced again.

They are such fucking liars and lest we forget, TRASH. Remember how Jenn called Andrei and left a nasty, snippy message saying they were going out to the strip club with Libby even though he disapproved and had asked her not to but they were doing it anyway because fuck you? Yeah. They have no fucking moral high ground. 

6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Libby, shut the fuck up, at least strippers are making honest money and don't need to "work" for their daddy.  Where these people get off being judgmental?

Amen. They are hypocrites. And that's the nicest thing I'll ever say about them. 

1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Thank you :hugs: Actually, a hug would be great. Haven't touched anyone for months.

@peaceknit, sending many, many hugs your way. I hope things work out for everyone. 

• Love 11
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Debs is done.

Jess said she'd only talk to Debs at the start of the show, and now she told Debs to shut up and she's not talking to her.

If we would have known it was that easy to make Deb go away, someone could have done it sooner.

Now, Coltee's trying to slut-shame Jess.  He's such an asshole.

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

FamilyLIbby's talking points.

1. Andrei is "hiding something"

2. Andrei was "kicked out" of Moldova

3. Andrei won't tell us why

4. Moldova is a shit hole

5. Moldova is not as great as Tampa

6.  This peasant food tastes weird

7.  Andrei has a secret and he won't tell us

8.  Why was Andrea kicked out of Moldva?

9. Moldova is a shit hole and filled with poor people

10.  The church was nice, I guess

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

That painting behind Colt was in his bedroom in one of the last episodes.  (I saw it on the reruns today.)  So, Debbie had been sitting in his Staples office chair, and he covered something with a red polyester cloth beind him and decorated with a $9.99 salt candle from Marshalls.  He is a ladies' man through and through.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2