Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

My #2 son called me this morning and said his father is Covid positive, and is in critical condition with kidney failure. They are in SoCal.

I'm so sorry. Things are not getting better nearly fast enough...if at all. Hope he improves somehow.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Night all...

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Night, sending love to you and your family xx

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Good night to all.......!!

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Night, everyone!

Good night, see y'all (hopefully) next week, and... I only have 3 words left I can say to you people:

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Honestly we’ve all lived thru the pandemic, I’m in no mood to watch Darcey live thru it.

Right? Darcy: its been so hard. there's a world wide pandemic. And I saw some pictures of my sister's boyfriend on the internet. I can't decide whether to live with this terrible secret or throw a wrench into my sister's relationship. Oh, and some people died I guess"

• Love 6

I have to wonder what was the actual PLAN was with Florian/Stacey and their living situation.  They're allowed to live in Dad's house as long as they're married, I guess?  Because right now, they have nowhere to live and no plan.

And as a parent, I don't like these weird dudes coming and living in the same house Aspen and Aniko live... Darcey and Stacey really barely know these guys.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Gnight all. Shamefully I am still here watching the Silva twins

I'm here too. I can't guarantee who long I can stand it but I'm here for now! 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m an 80s girl. I love a man with long hair. I remain incredibly offended that Jon Bon Jovi cut his hair like 20 years ago. And yet...I find Georgi’s flowing tresses horrific.

I'm a sixties girl, I love long hair too! 

• Love 1
Just now, brillia79 said:

I’m confused. Did Darcy abandon her Aniko and Aspen during a pandemic for some mediocre dick?

I believe so.  Worse, she said that they were attending school at home, as they were giving her a manicure.

Even though I watch this show, I can't pay attention to it.  But, I love 90 Day Gays' review of it.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I believe so.  Worse, she said that they were attending school at home, as they were giving her a manicure.

I’m pretty sure Darcey and Stacey’s mother lives with them in the Middleton house, too. 

• Useful 1