Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I see Shaun has picked up Libby’s affected pronunciation of Andrrrrrei.

these shows need to break the fourth wall. Andrei makes money off the damn show and I guess that’s enough for him. And Lord knows the family Pottass loves being on tv.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Baltimore Betty, can you throw in a good word for me while you’re at it? Hope the fast easy too tough.

I feel good about things this year, for one, I am not on this show, (so good life decisions prevail), and two, I have done some mitzvahs this year I am proud of.  I will put your name on the list, just tell them Betty sent you, lol.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Elizabeth is an actress. Not a very good one. Oh, and you don't want to see your family fighting with your husband? Fuck you, again. You deliberately fanned the flames, encouraging the whole pencil necked crew to pile on him, then you get mad at ANDREI. GOD I HATE THEM ALL SO FUCKING MUCH.

A heart is not enough for me to give this post. Pepper, I feel you on this. So da,n much.

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, poor dainty Libby can't hear the word "fuck" without fainting dead away. 

Oh, the irony! CHARLIE is saying, condescendingly, "Dude take responsibility for your actions". Charlie. Look in a goddamn mirror. 

Charlie completely glossing over his part in pushing Andrei.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Oh, Chuck is going to explain to all the dumb foreigners.

Why do you need a super clear answer to a casual question.  If I ask someone what they had for dinner and they said "food" I'd be like, thats odd, but I'm not going to ask you 75 more times what the hell you ate, I don't care. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Speaking as a guy, all the Charlie questions, goading, digging, provoking, is major, major uncool.  Dudes don't ask each other questions like that, and they do, they ask once and then drop it.  

Exactly. To expand on that, any polite person would behave the same way. You are not entitled to know someone else's business. 

• Love 11

Colt is nowhere near smart or attractive enough to be as much of an arrogant asshole as he is.

Libby's family is straight up trash. They should really dismount their high horses, given the fact that they all have police records. Daddy Chuck is a serial fraudster, Chuckie Jr is a repeat drunk driver, and so is Jen. These people are hypocritical garbage.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why is Angela wearing ...or half wearing a mask?

OMG Plattville got a second season? Does TLC ever cancel anything?

how many parts to this Tell Nothing this time?

Because of a tooth abscess (she claims).

No.

Three parts, according to the commercials.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Familia Libby are revolting. Ohhhh the bacon chronicles, followed by the pheasant files. And chuck what do you think hotdogs are made of?

I hope TLC doesn't get any ideas and do a show on Libby's family....we have enough with  Chantal's family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13