Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Libby's family is straight up trash. They should really dismount their high horses, given the fact that they all have police records. Daddy Chuck is a serial fraudster, Chuckie Jr is a repeat drunk driver, and so is Jen. These people are hypocritical garbage.

Right? So quick to look down their noses at the "peasants" in Moldova. They're all such trash. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Why is Angela wearing ...or half wearing a mask?

OMG Plattville got a second season? Does TLC ever cancel anything?

how many parts to this Tell Nothing this time?

She has an abcessed tooth and can't get air on it.

Ironically, my husband is going through the same damn thing right now. He has oral surgery for later in the week.

Who the fuck cares why Andrei left Moldova? And again....your idiot sister/daughter married him and spawned with him. Even if he left with the lost Romanov jewels it’s too late now to make that an issue.

• Love 20

Maybe Andrei's brother isn't divulging anything. . . since they're brothers.   And, if Jenn remembers her good logic, the guy's still in corrupt, dank Moldova, where his life's at risk from the most corrupt police force on earth.

Libby's family is a bunch of idiots.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

English rasher bacon is round and long.

I keep things from people. Some people have loose lips and will throw you under the bus for good gossip or to hurt you in some way.

Agree, I’m an open book mostly but I don’t find the need to share with the in-laws what I did February 27th 1989

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

She has an abcessed tooth and can't get air on it.

Ironically, my husband is going through the same damn thing right now. He has oral surgery for later in the week.

I wonder how she manages to smoke then. I doubt she’s given her best friends up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll give her benefit of the doubt and blame it on Covid, thus no salons open AND Debbie is in the most vulnerable demographic.

Oh I didn’t think of that. That makes sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Charlie and the sister look quite pleased and not embarrassed at all

Jen practically had canary wings sticking out of her mouth when Chuck was making a disgrace of himself at the wedding. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Agree, I’m an open book mostly but I don’t find the need to share with the in-laws what I did February 27th 1989

Why did you go to the mall? You said you were going to the library. What OTHER secrets are you keeping?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Bullshit.

He paid for Charlie's wedding.

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Jen just proved how jealous she is of Libby

agree.  I cannot believe they are doing a postmortem on how many of their weddings Chuck paid for.  

STFU Jenn, you don't even know that China and Japan are different places.  You're not a reliable source.  

I would bet a shiny nickel that what ACTUALLY happened was that Andrei made some joke about how he was going to be SO CHARMING that Chuck was going to be wrapped around his finger, knowing that chuck hates him.

EXCELLENT QUESTION! Andreis' brother.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Sorry to go back to the beginning of the show, but did anyone get Colt’s comment that he was going to call post boob job Larissa “Larissa McGillicuddy”? 

No but I am sure it has nothing to do with Lucille Ball's character in I Love Lucy.

• Love 2