Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Angela saying marriage is a partnership is really funny, she has done nothing but emasculate Michael from day one, made him quit his job so he can jump when she calls, she gives him money, yells when he tries to give his opinion on anything...sure Angela, you have a partnership.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn. Does anyone besides me want to see Andrei beat the shit out of Colt??

I would like to see anyone beat the shit out of Colt. I bet Libby could do it. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The man of the house takes the dead mouse from the mousetrap.

Well, to be fair, they sometimes come in handy for opening jars. 

• Love 9

I think I'm the only one who appreciates Kalani's boobage. I'm also a let them all hang out kinda girl. One day they'll be touching my waist, I like to have them out as long as I'm able. At least she didn't have to pay for hers (Larissa). I'd MUCH rather see Larissa's breasts than Colt's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Libby is being a bitch, taking care of a baby all day is a lot of work. If he said that to Libby everyone would lose their minds. Andrei is not great but damn this isn't cool either

It sounds like Libby is at home more often so she can carry for the baby and "work"

OH SHIT, Colt is firing shots!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

OMG, Libby is "working" for her dad, so she basically isn't working.  Andrei isn't working.  Libby's "paycheck" is basically a monthly gift from her dad.  I'd like Andrei a whole bunch more if he stopped pretending.  

Libby's superior attitude irks me more...she doesn't have a real job she works for daddy and grifts as hard as Andrei, own it bitch 

• Love 10
Just now, RealReality said:

It sounds like Libby is at home more often so she can carry for the baby and "work"

OH SHIT, Colt is firing shots!

This was filmed about 6 weeks ago. Libby was still working at home because Chuck hadn't reopened the office.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Colte Gal said:

I agree with the gender role argument Tania makes.

Its self serving for Tania, because she wants "traditional" gender roles for Syngin to be the breadwinner and for her to stay at home, but she rejects "traditional" gender roles when it comes to doing housework, cleaning and cooking.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Its self serving for Tania, because she wants "traditional" gender roles for Syngin to be the breadwinner and for her to stay at home, but she rejects "traditional" gender roles when it comes to doing housework, cleaning and cooking.  

I unliked your post so I could like it again.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

No more calls, folks. We have a winner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ok now Andrei's babbling in that answer to Chuck.

Andrei wants what Andrei wants, and I think Liz really wants what Andrei wants, too. She just wants to complain about it.

Ok.... that's enough of my babble.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I know some of you like him but I think Andrei is scary and a ticking time bomb. Its just that her family is so awful too

It's like that saying: the little white speck on chicken shit is chicken shit, too. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I know some of you like him but I think Andrei is scary and a ticking time bomb. Its just that her family is so awful too

I think its probably true that Libby's family being so unlikeable makes Andrei seem more likeable than he is.  I personally don't think that he has the right to say a lot to anyone given that he is mooching off his father in law.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’ll take my chances with the scary dude.  Libby and her family are completely repellent.

• Love 16