Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I bought a new potato masher at Winners/TJ Maxx.

Are you sure its not too soon? Is this the real thing or are you just on the rebound? 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Lana couldn't take some ESL classes?

I bet she speaks English fine. She just doesn't want to. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Are you sure its not too soon? Is this the real thing or are you just on the rebound? 

I bet she speaks English fine. She just doesn't want to. 

Using my Kitchen Aid stand mixer is a bit much for one potato serving (i.e. 1.5 smallish potatoes), and using my Kitchen Aid mixer is also pointless. So it was the $7.99 Kitchen Aid masher...... yeah, there is a theme. It was what Winners had!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

David is so proud of his accomplishment .......after 7 yrs he finally met Lana!

Somebody probably bet him she wasn't real. He hit it big after he proved she was. Not that he needed money, of course. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

David says, condescendingly, to Robert, that Lana's not that kind of girl. But Robert is married to his woman, while Lana is acting like the girl cat in the Pepe Le Pew cartoons. 

How the hell would David know what kind of “girl” Lana is? Oh, right. The P.I. told him but he refused to listen to the facts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Is Stacey getting married in Darcey's quarantine apartment?  Or did they get competing quarantine apartments to go with their competing relationships?

That ridiculous dress is going to go up like tinder if it brushes against one of the one thousand candles that are littering the floor. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

S and D didn't much traction around here. I've seen  a little of it and it looks boring.   The problem is they need a compelling antagonist, ..the role  that Jesse filled, and Tom to a lesser extent, although by that time the formula was getting old. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That ridiculous dress is going to go up like tinder if it brushes against one of the one thousand candles that are littering the floor. 

That would make the show more interesting!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1