Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Has Angela been married before?  

Angela told the people at the Nigerian marriage bureau that she was married at 17 and divorced at 20 and raised her two daughters as a single parent since then 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Ericee sure does bitch and moan about taking care of his supposed girlfriend after her surgeries.  I get that it’s a lot of effort, but you kind of negate the good you did when you complain about it constantly.

And how interesting that they have an I Love Lucy sleeping arrangements with the separate beds. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 14

I expect if TLC cuts Larissa loose, we’ll see her on Botched soon enough. We’ve already had Farrah from Teen Mom, Flora from Real World Miami and Frenchie from Rock of Love! Real A List people!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Why did Larissa even bother to wear anything on top?

Eric is so bizarre. It’s like he just crawled out from under a rock...how did he not know surgery would debilitate the patient? And NO ONE calls a certified nursing assistant a “CENA”🙄

• Love 16

So much hair in the next scene. I get that they think it’s gorgeous and probably many others do too but it’s just too heavy for me.

Lmao at the preview for Strikes Back...as if any of these losers can throw proper shade.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1