Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I loathe Colt and chuckle at his misfortune, but Debbie is a gaslighting old bitch.  Sorry, Debs.

Apple, tree.

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No Family Chantal!! No more "I just dont trust my shrew sister in law....gonna bring her DOWN!"

On the bright side, Pedro is probably breathing a sigh of relief that the heat is off him. 

• Love 15
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

My daughter is still in 11th grade but I will miss her so much when she moves out, Lord don’t ever let me be a Debbie.

18 and 20 boys who I adore. I only intervene in their rooms when the smell of boys starts seeping through the house. I vow to you my fellow 90 day snarkers I will never become drunkard Debs 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

My daughter is still in 11th grade but I will miss her so much when she moves out, Lord don’t ever let me be a Debbie.

When my sister and I moved out, my mom got a booked called “Empty Nest, Full Heart”.  But, we’re ethnic, so moving out before you’re married is a big thing. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I would like to but I don’t have HBO.  Is it worth getting it?  I watched Ratched on Netflix and I should have known what I would see when the show disclaimer was smoking, nudity, language and gore.  

You can do a trial of HBO Max for free. Then cancel if you don't like it. (I don't work for HBO).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Boo-effing-hoo, Grangela.  You knowingly left your poor mom at the end of her life to go get it on with Mykull.  You’ll have to live with that.

Again, rest in peace, Mother Grangela.  At least you weren’t fully aware of the public mess your ratchet daughter has made of herself

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I would like to but I don’t have HBO.  Is it worth getting it?  I watched Ratched on Netflix and I should have known what I would see when the show disclaimer was smoking, nudity, language and gore.  

I wanted to watch Ratched but hear it is terrible

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I've dealt with coworkers who are 40ish and living at home. None want their own place.

They probably still get to live their own lives. Debbie and Colt both cling to each other, yet blame each other for their situation.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

18 and 20 boys who I adore. I only intervene in their rooms when the smell of boys starts seeping through the house. I vow to you my fellow 90 day snarkers I will never become drunkard Debs 

These times now are different though. I'm sure youre boys are fine. I've just always felt that a man should be able to take care of himself by himself, and not expect a woman to do all the work. Lifelong feminist.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My son moved home after he finished culinary school at 20, and got his own place at 23. But I also had several of his friends living here so it was kind of hostel with me as housemother. It was super fun! But I'm enjoying a peaceful, tidy, uncrowded house these days. I rent my son's old room to one of his friends. I'm just an earth mother I guess. 

2 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

You can do a trial of HBO Max for free. Then cancel if you don't like it. (I don't work for HBO).

I just did that today so I could watch the Great Pottery Throwdown, which I've been dying to watch for ages. I signed up for the free trial and cancelled right away so I wouldn't forget. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Boo-effing-hoo, Grangela.  You knowingly left your poor mom at the end of her life to go get it on with Mykull.  You’ll have to live with that.

Again, rest in peace, Mother Grangela.  At least you weren’t fully aware of the public mess your ratchet daughter has made of herself

I was starting to feel guilty because although I'm sorry for Angela as a human being who lost a parent, I do NOT want to see or hear another word about it.  Stop filling airtime with this repetitive snoozefest.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I did my sons laundry until he moved in with his girlfriend.  About a year later she threw him out and put all his belongings on the driveway so he was home again for a bit.  They ended up getting married and just celebrated 3 years.  🤞 

• Love 5