Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just did that today so I could watch the Great Pottery Throwdown, which I've been dying to watch for ages. I signed up for the free trial and cancelled right away so I wouldn't forget. 

I'm watching that too! Not a potter, but my mother and bro are/were. Mom has dementia, so I'm trying to set them up to watch this.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Colt has had some therapy and is focusing on Debbie.   He's wrong when he says "she wants me to have a girlfriend".    Two women cannot share a kitchen and a "man".  The last thing she wants is for him to move someone in with them.   He doesn't get that part.   She is a manipulator!

Yes, and her snitty reaction was the height of manipulation. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Colte Gal said:

Sorry but IDGAF about Angela and her “grief”. 🙄🙄🙄

giphy.gif

* That was from Grange, not me. Personally, I think you're a lovely, wonderful poster with an awesome handle, and I assume you don't stick your entire shopping cart's contents into your bra.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I did my sons laundry until he moved in with his girlfriend.  About a year later she threw him out and put all his belongings on the driveway so he was home again for a bit.  They ended up getting married and just celebrated 3 years.  🤞 

My last son is engaged and two of the others are married. *Sigh of relief*

• Love 3

When I saw Angela’s mother I thought she looked like her life was full of suffering and it must have been a relief for it to end. Imagine living your last days in a home with Angela, a few of her kids and 6 great grandchildren.  You know that Angela, with her temper must have been a patient caregiver.  And Angela’s crocodile tears,after she ran off to Nigeria multiple times over the years leaving her mother in that chaotic home, did not move me.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So relieved we didn’t see Angela at Mama’s deathbed 

I'm sure someone at Sharp got fired for missing it. Remember when Pao rushed (dressed in a skin tight catsuit) to her drying grandmother's side? With a crew in tow? Talk about tacky.

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Charlie is such trash, if the sister or her father really cared they would put him in a cab and send him to the hotel

They love it. They stand there and watch him lumber around, trying to fight with everyone. Bet he punches a waiter before the night is out. 

1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

I'm watching that too! Not a potter, but my mother and bro are/were. Mom has dementia, so I'm trying to set them up to watch this.

I have no artistic talent whatsoever but I love to watch people create. I watched the whole of season one today. So soothing!

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Old Fashions - I thought they'd have some exotic island drink.

Old Fashioneds are enjoying a resurgence these days. Classic cocktails are very popular among hipsters. Manhattans, Old Fashioneds, Americanos, all super hot. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Caseysgirl said:

When I saw Angela’s mother I thought she looked like her life was full of suffering and it must have been a relief for it to end. Imagine living your last days in a home with Angela, a few of her kids and 6 great grandchildren.  You know that Angela, with her temper must have been a patient caregiver.  And Angela’s crocodile tears,after she ran off to Nigeria multiple times over the years leaving her mother in that chaotic home, did not move me.

Not to mention the cigarette smoke.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3