Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sure someone at Sharp got fired for missing it. Remember when Pao rushed (dressed in a skin tight catsuit) to her drying grandmother's side? With a crew in tow? Talk about tacky.

They love it. They stand there and watch him lumber around, trying to fight with everyone. Bet he punches a waiter before the night is out. 

I have no artistic talent whatsoever but I love to watch people create. I watched the whole of season one today. So soothing!

Old Fashioneds are enjoying a resurgence these days. Classic cocktails are very popular among hipsters. Manhattans, Old Fashioneds, Americanos, all super hot. 

That's what my grandparents drank, Manhattans and Old Fashioneds. Well, one set did. The other ones had shots of vodka in dixie cups, lol.

Edited by peaceknit
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wanted to watch Ratched but hear it is terrible

I read some terrible reviews too.  I liked and disliked it at the same time.  Some of it was disturbing but I watched all 8 episodes.  The only way it resembled Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckcoo’s Nest was that she was a creepy nurse.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

We didn’t hear him order, but I think it was a Roy Rogers

Ahh! When I was about 12, I was waiting with my parents in the bar of a restaurant for a table. I ordered a Roy Rogers. The bar itself was not crowded and I ordered it myself (we were regulars at the place). The bartender made me a Rob Roy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Assholeu is laying it on pretty thick. Just words, Kalanic. 

Yep. I bet he said a lot of that back in Samoa when she first met him. Now 2 kids and  greedy in-laws later, its all just talk.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Ahh! When I was about 12, I was waiting with my parents in the bar of a restaurant for a table. I ordered a Roy Rogers. The bar itself was not crowded and I ordered it myself (we were regulars at the place). The bartender made me a Rob Roy.

Was it a "perfect" Rob Roy?

1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

That's what my grandparents drank, Manhattans and Old Fashioneds.

My mother, who is 91, told me that her father took her out for a Manhattan when she turned 21! I told her my son also enjoys a Manhattan and she said "well, its a very tasty drink!" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kalani sleeps with this idiot? She doesn't even seem to like him

I mean, it would be like sleeping with Forest Gump.  I think everyone should be able to experience love but I would feel like I was taking advantage...

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

My despise for Angela is unrelenting, and I'm tired of having to look at or hear her.  She is mourning so much that she can contine to film and abuse Mykul. 

I can't sit through another season of her questioning if bringing him over is worth it, or her traveling back to Nigeria to make sure that he is obeying her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Another exciting Friday night of vegan mac and cheese and clipping your cat’s toenails with your elderly mom.  Every word of that depresses the shit out of me (and makes my very low-key life look like a cabaret).

Can't believe they don't know how to pronounce vegan! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, LucyEth said:

Those “old time” drinks have made a comeback.  I remember when I was a kid my aunt had a cheap wedding and you could only get a Manhattan or a Whiskey Sour.  I love a whiskey sour myself.

I always think of some like it hot when I hear those old drink names

• Love 7
Just now, LucyEth said:

Those “old time” drinks have made a comeback.  I remember when I was a kid my aunt had a cheap wedding and you could only get a Manhattan or a Whiskey Sour.  I love a whiskey sour myself.

A whiskey sour or a greyhound was my "thing" in my 20's, lol!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

When I was going through a hipster phase I used to order Manhattans.  

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kinda early for the holiday perfume ads. Granted, I did take advantage of my 15% off at Sephora.

The makeup business has been in trouble because women hadn’t been wearing makeup in quarantine.  I’m itching to treat myself to a new perfume fragrance.  I wear some everyday even if I’m working from home.

• Love 8

So we're still going to have to go through Ang and Michaels fake a**, producer-driven BS "will-they-or won't-they-make-it?" EVERY!!! FRIGGIN'!!! WEEK????

I had hoped the wedding would stop the weekly nonsense that's also my least favorite storyline.

• Love 5