Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Seriously, they only got like one nice sweet romantic moment. I would be pissed too. 

I’m kinda proud of André. He could have kicked Upchuck Jr’s ass back to the US. Maybe he’ll just beat the shit out of Libby instead. 

4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Seriously, they only got like one nice sweet romantic moment. I would be pissed too. 

I’m kinda proud of André. He could have kicked Upchuck Jr’s ass back to the US. Maybe he’ll just beat the shit out of Libby instead. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Me too. My hair is getting so thin and it upsets me. I’ve even considered getting a wig. 

My dermatologist put me on Propecia! And I'm only 46. But I have a skin thing that is making the hair fall out. It sucks.

4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

So block-y-head Eleanor must have been baptized off-camera or after they return to the US.  That supposedly was the whole point of the trip to Moldova.

The baptism was on a previous show.  I can't remember how far back as it seems they've been in Moldova forever.

• Love 3

Maybe Baby Boy Asuelu was going to drive their Chevy to where he's meeting the shuttle to the airport, and flying to Vegas from Salt Lake City?   Or changed to fly from Salt Lake to Seattle?   

Did they have Libby's baby baptized also? Or just Libby on camera? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kalani said that he was taking a shuttle to the Las Vegas airport.  But, then Asuelo drove away in the Chevy and said that he was going to Seattle.

We visited friends in Utah and they dropped us off at the St George shuttle terminal for our flight home from the Vegas airport 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1