Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I lost my hair to chemo for breast cancer two years ago. Friends who were cancer survivors advised me against getting a human hair wig because of the maintenance involved but I swore if I had to wear a wig it was going to be a good one. And price be damned! Turns out, they were right! My wig was expensive but I have no styling expertise so it looked terrible and I hated wearing it. There are so many cute, inexpensive synthetic hair wigs out there that maintain their style without any effort on your part. No need to have just one “look.” Have fun with it! 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All of that is much, MUCH more interesting than Darcy and Stacey! 

The masher lived a long life. Probably over 50 years old.  It has seen potatoes.

Also, it was pretty dark by 8 pm. Yiikes.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 5

She's scared to question Florian because he has anger issues and she's signing up for an abusive marriage.  I've seen enough here to know that.  Stacey will have to pretend that everything he does is fine and good all the time in order to avoid his rage.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can we all please have a moment of silence for @Frozendiva's potato masher? It has served out its days honorably, and mashed potatoes to perfection. May it rest peacefully. 

@FROZENDIVA should probably put a new potato masher on her vision board.

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 6

Put Florian on a plane and send him back to Albania, for crying out loud! He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

It gets a good home in the garbage. Maybe I should fish it out tomorrow and give it a better send-off. I inherited it from my mother - well, took stuff from the house after she died.

Give it a Viking funeral! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I restarted HEA (instead of watching Ditzy and Spacey) because I missed part of it. When Angela and Skyla were conversing on the couch, I spotted the (African) bride topper proudly displayed on a shelf behind Angela’s head! Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry...

It made me happy to see that Skyla was hugging and loving on her sister’s kids as well as her own.

Edited by GrammyPammy
To add
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did they do Mama June? 🤮

No, but she was on the Botched looking for a tummy tuck.  They told her she needed to lose more weight.  That was before she had any of the cosmetic surgeries on her WE show.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good evening, friends! I want you. all to know that I'm a real person, I'm just very shy. Please wire $1000 to my account, thanks. I'll see you after my nephew's hockey game. 

DAVID's giving tips on not getting scammed? Oh that is precious.  

I might have a couple bucks' worth of Canadian Tire money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1