Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Well Coltee be an adult.....it is Debbie's house after all, so get you own apartment and leave Debbie.  Cut the umbilical cord.!!!

Shoulda done that years ago, tbh. Isn't this called 'failure to launch'?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

6.  Pole running down the street and falling into an open manhole.

This made me laugh so fucking hard. thank you for that. this visual is just killing.

Just now, Leilani said:

COLT: I want to get to know you better.

REALITY: They've lived together for 40 years.

"I want to get to know you better"? What kind of thing is that to say to your mother?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here is what I said to my son when he graduated from college: “You can live here for a month or two but any longer wouldn’t be healthy for you or for me.” Easy.

I have 4 sons and had to play hardball with a couple of them.

• Love 10

The worst thing about the Family Chantel is that Mama Chantel thinks her schtick is cute because now she has her own damn show along with her fugly kids. Ditto for Pedro’s bratty sister and deranged mom.

• Love 16

Colt has had some therapy and is focusing on Debbie.   He's wrong when he says "she wants me to have a girlfriend".    Two women cannot share a kitchen and a "man".  The last thing she wants is for him to move someone in with them.   He doesn't get that part.   She is a manipulator!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

The worst thing about the Family Chantel is that Mama Chantel thinks her schtick is cute because now she has her own damn show along with her fugly kids. Ditto for Pedro’s bratty sister and deranged mom.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Anyone watching Raised by Wolves?

I would like to but I don’t have HBO.  Is it worth getting it?  I watched Ratched on Netflix and I should have known what I would see when the show disclaimer was smoking, nudity, language and gore.  

• Love 3