Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I want to smack the smirk off Jens face and why is no one attacking Libby's family for their xenophobic bullshit? So much Angry

This - Jenn wins!   Elizabeth needs to back up her husband.   Charles is really silent tonight - give him a drink!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think its probably true that Libby's family being so unlikeable makes Andrei seem more likeable than he is.  I personally don't think that he has the right to say a lot to anyone given that he is mooching off his father in law.  

Totes this

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“Peasant food.”  God only knows what that asshole would think if he opened my fridge and pantry.  More for me, mofo. 🥓 

The McDonalds these two ugly fucks shove down every day IS peasant food.  

• Love 18
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand how people let their body get that bad before they seek medical help.

No insurance, insurance wouldn't pay, small town with few medical options, multiple doctors have told them they can't do anything to help them... it's taken me 11 years to find a surgeon who can help with my jaw and teeth problem and I'm going to have to go out of state, just like I had to for my brain surgery. But if I had a second human growing out of my neck is probably make that a priority.

• Love 4

Libby's family are such assholes.  Do they not realize that Eleanor's half Moldovan?

I never want to hear Debbie's opinion about anything ever again.

Syngin's got no ambition to do anything but get his next drink, but he does seem like a nice person. 

• Love 12

Shaun looks very skinny. I can’t stand Jenn and her filter is working overtime. To no avail.

my mom dragged me away from the Saints game for this. I’m just so over these people. I need new blood. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What the fuck is wrong with being a peasant? I'm descended from a long line of Irish peasants on one side, and Newfoundland laborers and fishermen on the other. Fuck you Libby, fuck you with a goddamn crowbar. 

My dad grew up in Newfoundland....they lived in a house with a dirt floor and no heat. My Grandmother made fresh food from the garden every day. Nothing wrong with that. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What the fuck is wrong with being a peasant? I'm descended from a long line of Irish peasants on one side, and Newfoundland laborers and fishermen on the other. Fuck you Libby, fuck you with a goddamn crowbar. 

Libby descends from those great Potthast dynasty of the world capital of Tampa.  She obvioiusly married down, since her sisters have BMWs.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

No insurance, insurance wouldn't pay, small town with few medical options, multiple doctors have told them they can't do anything to help them... it's taken me 11 years to find a surgeon who can help with my jaw and teeth problem and I'm going to have to go out of state, just like I had to for my brain surgery. But if I had a second human growing out of my neck is probably make that a priority.

Yeah sad. You guys need universal health care system.

• Love 9