Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Gobi said:

I Love a Mama's Boy. I thought sMothered was the ultimate in horror. Maybe I was wrong.

I hope it includes a trip to the Motherboy 2020 convention. 

E64F230D-2651-41A7-BE88-8333321CDC7F.jpeg

Edited by 7isBlue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Stacey and Florian got a 1BR rental.  Darcey got a microstudio.

Hubby and I were dating for 3 years when we rented a micro studio in Paris for a month. We couldn't afford anything else but that solidified our relationship as we were able to function and get along great

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

The apartments look the same to me.  They just put up the Murphy bed to make room for the fire hazard.

Stacey emerged from a hallway and got ready in a different room.  

I can see Darcey getting a smaller apartment just so Georgi would never leave her or be out of her sight.  She's needy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I can see Darcey getting a smaller apartment just so Georgi would never leave her or be out of her sight.  She's needy.

Stacey got ready in the bathroom and came out of the bathroom door into the hallway, I think. It’s like a hotel setup where you walk in, bathroom is right there, and then you walk into the room. I think.

• Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

How does Stacey expect to drive in that dress?

She took off the poof-ball and put on an equally ridiculous dress to drive in. Where did she think she was going in either of those dresses?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

What is the foofaraw about the license? I got my marriage license in Boston but got married at my parents house in anther town. The only thing that matters is that you file it in the city where you took it out, isn't it? I don't know, I got married over 30 years ago...

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I thought Stacey was just in the bathroom getting ready.  But I'm not really paying close attention to this show!  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Hope your husband's surgery goes ok! Is he wearing a mask like Ange? 

He's been wearing a surgical mask, but he can technically wear anything that keeps the air from hitting his tooth. The infection spread down into his jawbone. 

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is the foofaraw about the license? I got my marriage license in Boston but got married at my parents house in anther town. The only thing that matters is that you file it in the city where you took it out, isn't it? I don't know, I got married over 30 years ago...

I live in Canada, I got the marriage licence and filed in Toronto but had the ceremony in a suburb. Many friends Got married way up north but filed in Toronto. It didn't matter. 100 percent staged considering the back up dress and bright lights in front of her dads house.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I thought Stacey was just in the bathroom getting ready.  But I'm not really paying close attention to this show!  

I could be totally wrong.  No matter how hard I try, I can't pay attention to this show.  I can't even comment on the storyline or conversation.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The producers lived for the Florian-with-the-red-eyes shots.  Proof that he is a werewolf.

7 minutes ago, Arynm said:

She took off the poof-ball and put on an equally ridiculous dress to drive in. Where did she think she was going in either of those dresses?

That was her reception dress!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I heard Darcey say "Welcome to our honeymoon!" And I thought FFS, Darcey, quit passive aggressively badgering him into marrying you! Then I realized it was Stacey...Doh. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

"It looked like he was doing her from behind," said Darcey.

I thought she said doggy-style. Either way, it was totally fake and why would he ever film that with someone other than his fiance. This just gets stranger and stranger

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What just happened? They have to get married in the town where they got the license?

Apparently so, at least in Connecticut 

“If you are planning to marry in Connecticut, you must obtain a marriage license from the vital records office of the town where the marriage will take place.”

• Love 2