Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t think Jess and Larissa realize how ridiculous they look and sound getting all worked up and acting heartbroken and upset over a broken relationship with Colt.  Colt!   Have you seen him!

I don’t understand why Larissa is still fixated on the fat gaslighter 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t think Jess and Larissa realize how ridiculous they look and sound getting all worked up and acting heartbroken and upset over a broken relationship with Colt.  Colt!   Have you seen him!

Not like he's rich or an actor or musician or something.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m so sick of Kalani’s tits. I feel like we see them more than Aseulo and her kids.

She heard your thoughts and just pulled up her top to cover them! It didn't stay up for long, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

She has an abcessed tooth and can't get air on it.

Ironically, my husband is going through the same damn thing right now. He has oral surgery for later in the week.

Hope your husband's surgery goes ok! Is he wearing a mask like Ange? 

• Love 2

At last Kalani pulled her blouse up.    Low and Lisa made a safe decision, and numb nuts Asuelu is playing volleyball, and teaching those stupid dance classes, and is going to get his kids killed.    I'm wondering if playing volleyball, and teaching dance is all A. is up to?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow.  The first time my unemployed manchild of a husband called me or my family member a “beech” in my car would be the day he would be let out in the highway and walking home- to pack his fucking bags.

giphy.gif

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kolini wants it to end so she can have her sister back. They can giggle and braid each other's hair and read each other's diaries and Kolini can tell her sister what a loser she is, just like old times. 

And she gets to be Oliver's father again.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2