Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Lana was totally broke  - she had to work a few jobs to put food on her table rather than spend time with the love of her life, David.  Yet, the iPhone was too expensive a gift for her, and her wealthy fiancee wouldn't give her money (more than her daily wages) to help her out.  

David's so delusional even he can't listen to himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Steph's mom, Steph can still get married. She might even marry a man. Jesus Christ. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bet it’s a rental.

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

She also bought the Porsche (or leased it).

Who knew showing your tits on the internet was so lucrative? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wonder what her house costs.

How did she get a mortgage? When we bought our house the mortgage rep was having conniptions because I'd worked at one job for only about 6 months, five years previously. Can you really sashay into a bank and get a loan on the strength of you Youtube income?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

What in the world was Tom doing with that horsie on a stick? Is he three?

Big, bad Emma was unavailable.  And, he had to remind us that he was Darcey's British 007, using an American Paul Revere reference ("The British Are Coming!").

90 Day Gays!

19 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, I'm missing Last Tango in Halifax.   At 9 I'm bailing for Filthy Rich with Kim Catrell.   These repeats are soooooo boring!

I watch the first episode it’s pure trash but I have to tune in again now that I know the husband survived the crash.  Kim Cattrall is being filmed with a filter. She always looks blurry.

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I watch the first episode it’s pure trash but I have to tune in again now that I know the husband survived the crash.  Kim Cattrall is being filmed with a filter. She always looks blurry.

I like her and she's having fun.  Trash with a capital T.

• Love 1