Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why is Kalani stuffing her face with popcorn?

She thinks she's cute to do so. As soon as Mother Asuelu started talking, she dramatically grabbed the popcorn.

Edited by peaceknit
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Why is Kalani stuffing her face with popcorn?

I think she thinks she’s making some kind of statement. Like Aseulo’s family is all fake and acting.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Kalani with the super sized popcorn like she's at the movies?

Maybe she’s pregnant! 

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Kalani with the super sized popcorn like she's at 

Edited by Rabithed
Duplicate post
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Gee, I hope we don't see a flashback to Coltee in his speedo on the beach  . . . . 

Great, now you've angered the 90 Day gods. We're doomed to see it now. Thanks for nothing. You never loved us, liar!

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mama Asuelu is trying to act pious, because she still wants the money.  Isn't $1500 or $2K each on the line for this tell-all?

She doesn’t want to get cut off completely, so she'll say what she has to say to keep the money coming in from Assholeu.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

You know who hasn't chimed in? Is Tammy's husband. How does he feel about her sending money. And seriously how much does she send??

Yeah - good point.  Also how many children does she have?   More than 2?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Lort. This family counseling session is just plain AWKWARD.  I feel like I'm invading their privacy.  And it's not any FUN!! Are they ALL getting 2K for this performance?  Cause they are waaaayyyyy overpaid for this shit. Seriously.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

TOW !!!!!!!  Yesyesyes

Right? At least some of these losers are new. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m so over Deaven and her pouty filtered face

I cannot STAND her. What a fucking downer she is. And all the personality of a bowl of cream of wheat. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It may be the Jersey girl in me but I would love to see more volume in Kalani and Kolini’s crowns. All that hair just laying flat. 

I miss the big Jersey hair too - it's not fashionable now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Lort. This family counseling session is just plain AWKWARD.  I feel like I'm invading their privacy.  And it's not any FUN!! Are they ALL getting 2K for this performance?  Cause they are waaaayyyyy overpaid for this shit. Seriously.

Much cheaper for Sharp than paying for flights and hotels and stylists.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Mama A. is now claiming Asuelu should be with his family, and nasty sister Tammy is still saying the Family A. line of 'send me the money'.    Guess which one I believe?        

I still wish that Kalani called her bluff on the bridge: Give Asuelo to Mama Asuelu to take back to Samoa.  Mama A would never get money, and Kalani could blame her for the divorce.  I think that Kalani wanted to have children more than she ever wanted to be married.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Gee, I hope we don't see a flashback to Coltee in his speedo on the beach  . . . . 

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Great, now you've angered the 90 Day gods. We're doomed to see it now. Thanks for nothing. You never loved us, liar!

Y'all just fucking with da karma, now. Learn how to Reed the situation!, Walter!

giphy.gif

• LOL 8