Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Why are these two women, Larissa and Jess, SO upset with Coltee?  He's trash.  If Larissa and Jess were really happy, they wouldn't give two shits about Colt.  The fact they are still there, still talking about Colt, shows me that they are still resentful, which means Colt is still living rent free in both their heads. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Coltee is even more deluded that he's cat nip for women than Tom is.

Yes. He’s probably spent 30 years in the friend zone and now he’s loving the image of being some type of playboy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tomorrow (Monday) is Part 3 7-8 p.m. Central followed by the Strikes Back of HEA at 8-9 p.m. 

Vanessa and Colt, lovers for the ages (about 30 seconds actually).  

So when Vanessa walks out, it looks like she forgot her pants.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Debbie looks drunk and unwashed.

As usual. You'd think she'd at least drag a fork through her hair before appearing on national television. But she just laid in a supply of Jack Daniels and called it a day.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

The only reason Jess and Larissa are there, screaming about Colt is because they want to be on TV. 

If you're truly happy with your life, you wouldn't be still upset with some jerk and his mother, years after the relationship ended.  Larissa and Jess want to play victim and I'm not here for their histrionics.

I also hope Michael marries another woman and has a house full of children, leave that nasty pig Angela in the dust. 

• Love 19
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

As usual. You'd think she'd at least drag a fork through her hair before appearing on national television. But she just laid in a supply of Jack Daniels and called it a day.

Worse: She did both.  They showed her prepping in the intro for Part 1.  Well, only the dragging a fork through her hair. . . 

• LOL 6