Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Ewww, he probably looks like a walrus that's never seen sunlight trying to roll back into the water. 

David Attenborough voice: the manatee struggles to the waterline.

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The 1880s hipster for the win

Peaky Blinders is his favorite show.

• LOL 9
Just now, Rabithed said:

Maybe it’s just me but it seems kind of, I dunno, weird for Tanya to move in with Syngin and his roomies after one date? 

Weird, and rude and disrespectful to the people living there.

• Love 12
Just now, For Cereals said:

Did she pay rent?

I don't know - highly unlikely.  In one of their fights, she threw it in his face that he and the bruhs were two months behind in rent at the time.  And, during her relationship, she and Syngin were traveling for 8 months.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Weird, and rude and disrespectful to the people living there.

Yes, I thought this too. Rude and opportunistic for someone who supposedly has her life planned out. I really don’t understand her. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I think that Tania wants to stop drinking, in part, because she won't be able to (or shouldn't) drink when she is pregnant.  

Dear Lord, I hope she isn’t dumb enough to get Pregnant!  I wonder if Tania is working?  

• Love 3

I wonder what is going on with Darcey and Georgi?  Any guesses? I'm going with some kinky sex thing she isn't into. Or he looks into the mirror too much and it interferes with Darcey's looking in the mirror time.

• Love 2
Just now, Rabithed said:

Yes, I thought this too. Rude and opportunistic for someone who supposedly has her life planned out. I really don’t understand her. 

What’s to understand? She’s a selfish inconsiderate bitch and has absolutely no level of self-awareness. In college, one of my roommates moved her boyfriend into our apartment without asking, he paid no rent, didn’t contribute anything at all. I finally had to tell him that I was tired that he was getting a free ride on my back.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I wonder what is going on with Darcey and Georgi?  Any guesses? I'm going with some kinky sex thing she isn't into. Or he looks into the mirror too much and it interferes with Darcey's looking in the mirror time.

Check the couples thread, it's there. Or the Darcey and Stacey thread, one of those.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

HostShawn doing subtle shoulder shimmy.

She can't keep herself from shuddering.

5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yeah, but I’m betting Deb could drink him under the table.

No contest! He's a rank amateur compared to our Deb. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3