Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

You know you're a loser when Deb calls you a weenie.     

I would love to rip that yellow flower out of Tammy's hair, and cram it where the sun don't shine.   I guess Tammy thinks Family Kalani will support Asuelu, and his useless family. 

How adult, he blocks his wife's number.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You know who hasn't chimed in? Is Tammy's husband. How does he feel about her sending money. And seriously how much does she send??

True, of course I’m sure her husband can’t say anything otherwise Tammy would beat the shit out of him.  

Can you imagine being married to a bore like Asuelu.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

This bothers me every week: In the "artwork" hanging over Lisa's bed, it says, "K [hearts] L."  Who are K&L: Kalani and Lo.  It's not Lisa & Lo, and it's not Kalani & Asuelo.

I've been trying to puzzle that out too!!!

• Love 1

I don't feel sorry for Jess.  She only went with Colt to get on TV, so she can shut it.

Jess will probably follow in Larissa's footsteps and get her face and body done so she can have a career as a webcam girl, before she gets too old and winds up giving bj's on the Strip for $5.

I don't feel sorry for Kalani because she knew who Asuelu was when she lay down with him the first time, if she didn't I'm sure she knew who he was when she lay down with him the second time. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Assholeu is just acting his age.

What’s that saying “act your age not your shoe size”.

I’m bored of Colt.  His segments are good for catching up on the forum.  I sincerely hope they don’t bring his doughy ass back.

• Love 5