Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Agree, I’m an open book mostly but I don’t find the need to share with the in-laws what I did February 27th 1989

Now I want to know what you're up to... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kolini wants it to end so she can have her sister back. They can giggle and braid each other's hair and read each other's diaries and Kolini can tell her sister what a loser she is, just like old times. 

You forgot making each other friendship bracelets.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kalani keeps letting Asuelu come back, she needs to give him the boot once and for all. 

Isn't she responsible for him for 10 years or something under the terms of his visa? Or did Low have to sponsor him?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kolini wants it to end so she can have her sister back. They can giggle and braid each other's hair and read each other's diaries and Kolini can tell her sister what a loser she is, just like old times. 

I agree but I do think she should divorce assholo. If my husband called me a bitch on the regular and lied about his activity in the middle of a pandemic he would be gone

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Before I bounce, I hafta tell y’all I still haven’t fully recovered from being censored by Primetimer. But I still hafta do my duty and keep providing some of the leaks I’ve uncovered about the upcoming couples and seasons of 90DF. This one should be no surprise:

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Before I bounce, I hafta tell y’all I still haven’t fully recovered from being censored by Primetimer. But I still hafta do my duty and keep providing some of the leaks I’ve uncovered about the upcoming couples and seasons of 90DF. This one should be no surprise:

giphy.gif

…though this one took me slightly aback:
giphy.gif
They’re pushing boundries, y’all!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

My #2 son called me this morning and said his father is Covid positive, and is in critical condition with kidney failure. They are in SoCal.

So sorry. Thinking of you and your son. 

• Love 4

Stuff it, Grangela. For several seasons, you’ve been telling everyone that you could tote an egg in your beautiful uterus. You knew you were lying.

I’m here for Larissa and Jess telling Colt and Debbie that they are trash, but the “broken heart” claims are a bridge too far. Dial it back, ladies.

Edited by brillia79
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11