Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Remember she is American she doesn't need to.

Maybe he has an illness, like Stephanie. Did you know that Stephanie has an illness?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Gawd does Elisa let anything go? I see where Deavan gets it from and Drucilla will grow up to be just as dumb and sour and diseased (no vaccines)

Poor little Dracilla might not grow up at all. She could die of a common childhood disease. 

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Okay, the baby is cute.

Taeyang, that benevolent little rajah, is the one bright spot in this bleak hellscape of a season. 

• Love 10

Ari...misses mom as she is walking to plane.....wasn't she married before...did mom live with them ....how did she cope in Ethiopia when she got pregnant and made the music video...this overwhelmed girl is a trip....to hell

• Love 11

How far along is Ari? She looks close to term imo.

I’m annoyed we had to suffer thru so much Deavan and Ari with no Jenny. Jenny is the star, dammit. I need her and her delusions on Monday’s.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor little Dracilla might not grow up at all. She could die of a common childhood disease. 

Taeyang, that benevolent little rajah, is the one bright spot in this bleak hellscape of a season. 

I think Korea could be good for the kids. The extended family would provide structure and hopefully a good education 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I have never heard of most of the VMA performers. #old

I wonder if Deaven likes BTS?

It's probably what her attracted to Jihoon. He's good looking... but kinda dumb.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, MyVelouria said:

Couldn't they have locked Elicia in a closet for the duration of the party?She is such an embarrassment.

I could get behind that idea as long as slapping a muzzle on her is part of the deal.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5