Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They got ring tattoos of each other’s initials at the ceremony in the backyard of a B&B 

They didn't even get each other's initials! They got the symbol for the zodiac sign Sagittarius. Neither one of them is a Sagittarius. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Fucking LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yeah, everyone got to sit and watch for half an hour or longer while the tattoo artist inked the Sagitarius symbol on their ring fingers. To signify travel. Like Syngin wanting to get the hell out of America right about now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Larissa just makes me laugh. I don't even care what the hell she's talking about, it just cracks me up.

Do you actually have any idea what she’s talking about?  I know I don’t and all those darn E’s she misuses drives me nuts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

So Larissa is a real nut job and trouble maker.  She is desperate for a man in her life so she goes back after Eric and he is fool enough to take her back.  He really wants to be on TV.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He and Tom should move in together.

New spinoff...90-day famewhores starring Jesse, Tom, Eric and that scampy mascot, Egg 🥚

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Dude you’re still being used...this is a foodie call TM Yvonne Orji 

YES! Lol I loved her comedy special!

Plus she showed us different side of Lagos than this show.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

New spinoff...90-day famewhores starring Jesse, Tom, Eric and that scampy mascot, Egg 🥚

I hear that there are a bunch of houses for sale in a cul de sac in Las Vegas!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I smell sitcom! Eric brings tricks home at all hours, Tom moans about not being able to get a proper cup of tea...

Now, how will they explain that to Mr. Roper?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Do you actually have any idea what she’s talking about?  I know I don’t and all those darn E’s she misuses drives me nuts.

If you listen to any 90 Day podcasts, the way eveyone does her voice kills me. I think that's why it doesn't bug me as much as before.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh Larissa... You should just go ahead and be a ho.  You'll make more moneee.  And seriously, Pole and Kareeenie going grocery shopping? With WHAT??  That trailer they were looking at (the fixer-upper) seemed even more rundown than where they lived in Brazil.  But Kareeenie really has a problem-o.  I'm not sure what she thought they were going to live on in "Merica, she has to know that Pole has no moneee.  Ewww..... Did he just do that finger thing ON THE AIR??

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello Ladies. I am sitting here in covid central, in Florida. Im not going to leave my house for like 3 months, because I know if I get it or my husband gets it, we are screwed.

It sucks. I had gone to a few restaurants in the past few weeks, but now I’m back to staying inside. This state can’t get it together. 

• Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree with Karine...of course Brazil has big super,arkets this isn't old school,Soviet Russia Paul....idiot

Wouldn't he have gone to one, or maybe seen one, in all his time in Brazil?  Remember: He loaded up the refrigerator and got angry when her family ate the food in an earlier season.  Pole is an idiot.

• Love 12