Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So funny, I was going to make a pineapple upsidedown cake but I had leftover strawberry cobbler and I made Singapore noodles, it tasted authentic but a little dry...I do love curry.

Is this what we think of Big Ed's story, so boring we are talking about food instead? I know the answer is yes.

Sometimes during My 600 Pound Life we veer off and have long and interesting off topic conversations if the poundticipants are boring. 

4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Geoffrey has huge nostrils. 

Right? I can't unsee them. They are MASSIVE. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I don't think David, Ed, Geoffrey or Stephanie intended to follow through on these relationships. Even if everything had "worked out" during their visits overseas, they would have found some excuse to end it at the end or as soon as they got home. At least Stephanie didn't sleep with Erika under false pretenses. For this show, that is a pretty high sense of morality.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Guys, I love being here with you. But this whole episode is one big badly acted scripted soap. They’ve all practiced their lines. Gah, I’m jaded. 

It's definitely the 90 Day that I started watching. It's like they auditioned the worst specimens of humans and fed them these terrible storylines. It's so contrived.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Geoffrey is just awful.   He gets so hurt by Varya that within a few weeks he is hot for Mary.  But now he wants time to process what Varya is telling him, but he barely gave her time to process the info that he gave her about his criminal past.   I want them both to dump him.   There is something I find annoying about Varya, but I don't want her mixed up with this horror.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It's been bugging me who Varya reminds me of & it just came to me: she reminds me of a Kate McKinnon character. Or an amalgamation of Kate McKinnon characters.

Also, is Varya having wine for breakfast? Didn't they just wake up?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Arynm said:

Where is Stephanie's Mom from? I can't figure out what language they are speaking

I think they’re Czech, if I’m remembering correctly.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

It's been bugging me who Varya reminds me of & it just came to me: she reminds me of a Kate McKinnon character. Or an amalgamation of Kate McKinnon characters.

Also, is Varya having wine for breakfast? Didn't they just wake up?

*whispers*  when I a man on vacation I have wine for breakfast 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I just saw an article with a pic of a woman looting a cheesecake. 

I don’t want to advocate looting but damn if I wouldn’t get cheesecakes & tampons. 
please note I’m not minimizing anything and I also have my period

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7