Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Erika, sweetie, there is no future with Stephanie.  She will use anything to keep you at arms length.  Ignore her righteous indignations and let her go.  Please get on with your life.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Yeah, Pamie's Hollywood success story is unbelievable. Even when she just wrote for Mind Of Mencia, that was pretty cool...but she's like a legit A-List screenwriter now.

My gf is addicted to Gilmore as comfort show. Has it on all the time. Will have to find those old boards...

I never knew this! I was a huge follower of Pamie’s blog. I LIVE for the Gilmore Girls. 

• Love 2

FFS Erika opens up about something very painful and you make it all about you?  ERIKA RUN RUN RUN RUNAWAAAaaaAAAAAYYYY

I'm so glad Erika is calling her out on her bullshit.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I see that Erika and Stephanie go to bed with full faces of makeup on.  Come on, TLC. 

They don’t look like they have makeup on. It’s lash extensions and eyebrows .  They have very clean faces. 

• Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Steph is a terrible partner. She is so fucking selfish and self centered. 

Everything is about Stephanie, Sparkle Plenty tells her about a painful relationship and now Stephanie is the injured party?  

• Love 16
(edited)

Steph the Hef won't come out, because she's an emotional vacuum.  She literally doesn't know who she is.  Other than that she has a Dread Illness.  That's the sum of her personality.

Edited by Floatingbison
Dread Illness made me leave out a word
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Archer27 said:

What did Stephanie say as she was yelling? I missed it...

She was yelling about Erika having SO many friends and tried to name them, "[Name 1], [Name 2], blah blah" according to CC.  

• Love 5

So Erica is 23 and had a 10 year relationship with a woman on the dl. Her parents didn’t know and she never bothered to tell Stephanie?  I hate Steph but that is really odd. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Stephanie just made me realize that I need to ask my wife about all of guys she slept with before we met.

Why don’t you take her on a date and make a mold out of her boobs? It will be great fun! 

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

She was yelling about Erika having SO many friends and tried to name them, "[Name 1], [Name 2], blah blah" according to CC.  

Thanks!

(edited)

Why is Stephanie freaking out over an Ex gf ?  Did she think Erica lived under a rock before they met ? She had relationships.

stephanie is mental 

Edited by DNR
Word
  • Love 16

Geoffrey is simply horrid, selfish and a gaslighter.  Varya is sad her dream of him is over, but the reality is just too terrible.  Geoffrey is a petulant jerk ....hope the Friend Back Home doesn’t fall for his story of being the victim.  

He kept trying to shame her into agreeing to his proposal. She was so kind and nice about her refusal. She thought they were moving too fast but wanted to continue to get to know him,....THAT’S why he wanted to seal the deal Right Away.....he certainly did not want her to get to know him better. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

How old is Erika?  I wouldn't have thought she was old enough to have had a 10 year relationship plus whoever else she's been with.  

I can't wait for Pillow Talk when they show this mess.   I am beginning to think Steph is mental along with her disease.  

• Love 11

I have to say, this go-round of '90 Day' makes me wonder why ANYONE would want to be involved with an American - this group has been incredibly selfish, self-absorbed & down right stupid! (And yes - I am American). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

What about koalas? They are so cute

They’re very stinky. I was super lucky, as one was hanging out in the trees at the school where I was teaching. I got to take lots of photos before it left for the day. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Steph the Hef is so clueless.  She has no idea how to be a millenial.  Young people have sex with other people in their social circles.  It's what we did when we were that age.  Get over it, Steph.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Did you see Geoffrey's sociopath smile when Varya tried to make amends?

Right? That's why I think he's so smug and happy. He made her cry over him. 

• Love 9
Just now, Archer27 said:

Ahh, yes...something about the person I had sex with. So, I guess they did? She yelled/spoke too fast for my ears.

Ohhh I thought you meant the other part.  She was screaming that she wouldn't know if the person [any of Erika's friends] standing in front of her [Stephanie] had had sex with Erika or not.

Which DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER YOU TWAT (Stephanie, not Archer27)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

They’re very stinky. I was super lucky, as one was hanging out in the trees at the school where I was teaching. I got to take lots of photos before it left for the day. 

Lazy little critters

• LOL 4
  • Love 1