Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

This can’t be the real Lana. 

It's the girl in the photos. Lana is a persona. TLC is sooooo behind this bullshit.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

Mrs. Floatingbison is out getting an illegal haircut/coloring.  She's platinum blonde.  Not even joking.  I call her Billy Idol.  So anyway, I have to round up some dinner because I'm on my own tonight.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

LANA....you showed up. WTH is going on??

I think that TLC planned it this way & (after Cesar/Maria) SCOURED Ukraine & gave Lana a lot of money & gifts to get her to finally show up!

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What the fuck just happened? Lana? Oh wow!

Lana has the same hairstylist as The Darcey Twins.

She looks like Tom's new girl!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Turns out the PI guy was terrible....

Nah. Just because Lana is real doesn’t mean she’s NOT a scammer. 

Since she apparently doesn’t speak English, they will be in person using the dating app and David will still be paying, but at an “in person” rate. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Another GoT fan/poster? Because my iPad, too, always wants to autocorrect Varya to Varys. Too bad it can’t recognize which forum I’m n at the appropriate time.

Ha! I think I may have had a Joffrey/Geoffrey mix-up too, but they’re pretty much the same, so...

• Love 1

In the previews, Darcey makes me dislike her even more by doing masks and shit with her daughters. Way to teach your girls that it’s always about the outside looks, Darcey. I know I’m overreacting but I can’t control my ire with that chick. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

That is an excellent point, and TLC probably 'overlooked' it because it was done by a woman.

Nicole physically struck Azan on multiple occasions.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is this staying open for pillow talk?

Isn't it supposed to re-open up for the PDT showing? Ours won't start for another 50M...and won't be over for another 2H50M

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcy would do it for the extra camera time.

Looks like Darcey is training her girls in the art of overdoing everything. Aren’t you supposed to apply some of that stuff “sparingly”? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

How does David know Lana sounds excited if they only communicate via chat?

If I were a lesbian, I’d be insulted that Steph “plays” at being a lesbian like it’s trying on a new pair of heels. Heck, I am insulted anyway. 

Erika was in a ten year relationship “on and off” with a chick that wouldn’t come out of the closet. Breaking up with Stephanie should be a breeze after such a short period of time. Maybe she should  go back to dating guys for a while. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Goodnight all.  Stay safe and healthy until next time.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My battery's dying. See you all next week, (if you're not a Pounder, anyway). Take care of yourselves and stay safe! 

tenor-2.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

No Yolanda either? I also didn’t miss her

YoLa was busy doing reverse image searches on all of her past "boyfriends" since she got Internet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3