Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, cyberfruit said:

why do women on this show keep dating men from hella patriarchal cultures? and then act shocked that the men expect them to fall in line? the sex can't be that great, i swear

And proceed to declare “I am a strong, independent, outspoken Western woman! I will do what I want!” No, not in certain countries or cultures or particular subsects of religions. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

The old “I can change him because My Little Punani is super special!” thing

You are making me cry laugh again!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ok, there was a guy on Dr. Pimple Popper whose skin tumors made him look really damaged. His skin looked like thick pink paint that had been poured into shapes. However, he was kind, sweet, empathetic and humble. By the end of the show, I was totally in love with him, and barely noticed his physical difference. I would have stomped anyone who snarked at him because he was loveable.

Ed, on the other hand, I want to yell "Listen you little..." and hurl every one of his physical flaws in the most insulting way possible because he is arrogant, selfish, controlling and barely-concealing that he wants Rose Marie as a cheap, live in sex doll.  I despise his pointy head and fire hydrant body. I want to hit him in the back of the head with an oversized dildo.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

David: I have a great idea! I’ll throw good money after bad. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

David: I have a great idea! I’ll throw good money after bad. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

I bet the private investigator charges him $100k! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It's not the 1950s, Erika. People are okay with things now.

one best friend had many fights after coming out to her mom as bisexual. the other best friend waited to come out after her mother passed away. i didn't come out to my mom due to casually disparaging remarks she made about the lgbtq community over the years until i was out of a shitty relationship (that i wished i had her guidance on). thankfully, she apologized but people aren't as okay as we would like. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, cyberfruit said:

one best friend had many fights after coming out to her mom as bisexual. the other best friend waited to come out after her mother passed away. i didn't come out to my mom due to casually disparaging remarks she made about the lgbtq community over the years until i was out of a shitty relationship (that i wished i had her guidance on). thankfully, she apologized but people aren't as okay as we would like. 

I hope things are changing and that people can love who they want.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

And proceed to declare “I am a strong, independent, outspoken Western woman! I will do what I want!” No, not in certain countries or cultures or particular subsects of religions. 

Visions of Cartman screeching "I do what I want" and "respect my authority"!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Muriel's Wedding is on HBO. Score! I will be watching it this week!

I heart that movie but it crushes me when the mom visits the store and swaps out her shoes and...waaah

• Love 3

Geez, David is dumber than a box of rocks. Give up David’s friend, he’s hopeless. If he wants to believe’Lana’ is real then let him and let him continue being scammed until he’s broke. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

So, did I ever mention I was from California? 

As a Californian, can I just say, I really hate David? He went from being a mildly offensive sad sack to a rude, defensive asshole. 

• Love 13
Just now, Adeejay said:

David has either lost his ever loving mind or he is a complete idiot.

Or he’s a scammer too. This feels like a fake storyline. Like Yolanda and Williams.

• Love 5