Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I actually think coming out to one’s parents on camera is very unkind.

Plus it's the first time meeting a girlfriend so that's a lot of pressure. A girlfriend who's not really a girlfriend, just plays one on TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Hey Steph and Erika...You might not know this...but your relationship has been revealed to millions of strangers--thanks to 90days

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I hate BBy Girl Lisa with the heat of a thousand suns. She calls Usman disrespectful when she’s a bully, not willing to learn about / understand other cultures, she is terrible. 

This is classic abuser behaviour.  Blame the victim.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I've been put on the BRAT diet after getting sick from chicken I left out of the counter for three days.  I got really sick.  Mrs. Floatingbison was amused with my antics. 

Banana

Rice

Applesauce

Toast

Princess Toast?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

They are going out for Chinese food. That probably makes Steph feel uncomfortable. 

Wait till she sits down and starts grilling Erika's parents about their past relationship.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

This show makes me grateful my mom doesn’t date now that she’s a widow.  I know most of Yolanda’s story is fake but how awkward for her kids.

Do they know this is 90-day fiance filiming now or just part of her weight loss journey show? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

At least your state doesn't look like a bunch of white supremacist rednecks storming the Capital with guns like mine does

I think they're some of the types that said they'd never visit Canada again. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, LookABird said:

It is SO hard to agree with BGL, but I'm on her side with the "walking side by side."

Yes, but you know she will do that for five minutes before she goes back to ordering him around. I wish he'd realize now that there is no hope for this relationship, but I'm afraid he won't face up to it until after the marriage.

• Love 7

Yes Yolanda. You are being catfished. I look forward to your future appearance on Dr Phil..

you’re going to ask him Yolanda? How? His phone has been hacked! Will Sweet Pussy convey your messages?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Yolanda is like David....delusional/ desperate wanting only a hot model who is young and sexy who probably wouldn’t give them the time of day in person.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Hola Peeps. Sunday’s are so special since I found you all.  
My tribe!

You’re the love of my life! I’ve waited so long. You must have a British accent. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3