Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E18: Strangers: Part Two

• Start Topic

Any thoughts who is in hospital bed with older Jack looking on? Wife? Too young to be Rebecca and she seems to have long brown hair.

Seems like a lot going on next week to leave us with.

image.png

Edited by debraran
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, debraran said:

Any thoughts who is in hospital bed with older Jack looking on? Wife? Too young to be Rebecca and she seems to have long brown hair.

I figured it was his wife/girlfriend.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, debraran said:

image.png

Looks like his wife/girlfriend is giving birth. 

• Love 2

Twins....but Kevin didn't love her. I hope he grew too. Can't get Sophie off my mind though.  Too many twins and triplets but this is TIU all the way.

I thought Kevin and Randall were honest in their emotions but I thought there would be more of a resolution with their Mom. I guess that's when they come back.

I don't know why the Jack's baby had so much focus or Toby and Kate adopting but time will tell with that too.

I'm glad Kevin didn't drink. Liked Nicky and Cassidy filling out this past but really don't like a one night stand being his fiance. He wants the baby not her. If she wasn't pregnant, that would be it.

• Love 12

Great use of one of my favorite Billy Joel songs. Poor use of Gerald McRaney, didn’t like that scene at all. Loved Kevin telling Randall off but it also made me sad. I totally called it along with the rest of you that Madison was baby mommy.

Edited by Eureka
  • Love 12

Shit. Randall was a dick but what Kevin said was ten times worse.

I really feel like Kevin is entering the marriage of convenience with Madison just to spite Randall.

And I'm certain future Kate is dead. Cool that she and Toby adopt a daughter.

• Love 22

Kevin going from telling Randall the most blackhearted thing ever, then turning around and telling Madison he's all in and his child(ren) will be the love of his life, what kind of terrible writing was that?  Maybe I need to process it, but that was so bad. Also bad was the Pearsons barging into their old OB/Gyn's office.  That does not happen.

On the plus side, Nicky, my favorite character, apparently married to Rebecca in the end.  Maybe.  And Cassidy is back.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Hate Randall?  No way, not after that evil, ugly comment Kevin made.

So let me get this straight?  After that evil, evil fucking comment Kevin made to Randall, he realizes that he'd be a great dad?  WTF? 

giphy.gif

Exactly.  Ridiculous. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Shit. Randall was a dick but what Kevin said was ten times worse.

I really feel like Kevin is entering the marriage of convenience with Madison just to spite Randall.

And I'm certain future Kate is dead. Cool that she and Toby adopt a daughter.

Yeah, Kevin went too far.

I think Kevin and Madison would make a great couple. 

• Love 12

Both Kevin and Randall are insufferable. They have zero self control and honestly I don’t think people who repeatedly say cruel things are good people. I hate it too. Ruins the characters for me.  A better option might have been to wait til later when Randall leaves and have real heart to heart with mom about it. 

• Love 20

There was NO EXCUSE for what Kevin said to Randall.  NONE. 

If the clinical trial was in LA would that have been better?

I don't hate Randall at all.  Don't get the Randall hate at all.

And Randall saying Jack died ashamed of Kevin wasn't blackhearted? Basically saying he knew Jack loved him (Randall) more? 

Huh?  Kevin was the one who told Randall that if HE had been there Jack wouldn't have died.  But Kevin wasn't even in the house.  He was out drinking, what a great kid.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 22

Madison had twins? I thought regardless of Randall being a dick, Kevin crossed a line. I have no idea how they ever repaired that relationship after that. 

Oh my..... when will the new season start filming? Not for a long time with all that is going on. We will be lucky if next year at this time the new season begins. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

I thought Jack was going to say his baby was named Kate, as some kind of sign she is dead in the future. My second guess was Rebecca.  But I like Hope, naming after people is overdone.

Randall and Kevin both said some awful, awful things to each other.  Damn. 

I sorta wish Kate had been there with Randall & Kevin. She probably would have sided with Kevin anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I felt like there was one backstory too many for me. I could've done without the Madison's Dr's story. However, the cheesy worked for me tonight.

I felt like Kevin telling Randall that bringing Randall home being the worst thing that ever happened to him was way too far. That's brutal shit that can't ever be unheard. Nobody deserves that IMO.

Edited by BC4ME
  • Love 16

One-year-old Three are adorable, especially Kate. (Of course Randall talked first.)
I liked the birthday party montage between timelines.

Kate and Toby adopt a daughter.
Little Jack has a daughter. (I thought he was going to say they named her Rebecca after they flashed to Rebecca in multiple timelines before he answered. But I like Hope.)
Madison and Kevin have boy/girl twins...and he's wearing a wedding ring...but is he married to her in the future...???
Nicky was wearing a wedding ring.

There must have been some point to the horse and the doctor's daughter, right? This show has a point to everything.

Randall is an ass and what he said to Kevin was uncalled for; Kevin's response was a step too far, too, but after what Randall said to him...

Next season should be interesting...

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

don’t see what’s so “WTF” about it. Did you hear what Randall even said? He accused Kevin of not being able to take care of anyone else, so of course Kevin decided to fully commit to taking care of his children. I’m baffled as to the so-called “WTF”-ness of that moment.

But Randall was right.  Until Kevin got sober he couldn't even take care of a houseplant.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kevin's comment was completely uncalled for. What Randall said also was not good at all. Both brothers suck, in this scenario. No wonder they aren't speaking a few months into the future, but I can also see it impacting their entire relationship. Both were wrong, and there's no arguing that. Neither is better than the other. Both said a horrible thing that they cannot take back. Kevin telling Randall that his worst day is when Randall was brought home was awful. Randall telling Kevin that their father died ashamed of Kevin was awful.

Madison being Kevin's baby mama doesn't surprise me. I'm not upset, mostly because I knew it would happen. We'll see how this plays out.

Kate and Toby adopt a girl! Yay! I'm super glad that they went that route, because that means we don't get stuck with new characters next season.

Similar to Horse Guy, who ended up being a red herring.

I enjoyed watching Beth squirm with how uncomfortable the St. Louis situation was and how her response was flight, not fight.

And, future Nicky is married. And Kevin has twins!

Not a bad finale, overall.

Except, I think that doctor’s daughter with the horse, comes into play.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

so much this episode! I thought the baby would be named Kate, Hope surprised me, but I love it. As someone who's lost a baby, I'm glad they revisited that and showed how grief hangs on, and those "what ifs". Also them moving forward in healing by watching the pregnancy video. Dr. K was wonderful as usual.

What Randall said was horrible, horrible. Kevin wasn't any better, but I understand his more as a reaction and wanting to hurt the person who just hurt you. But man, both said awful things.

Both Nicky and Kevin are married in the future, is Kevin with Madison still? Nicky is a mystery. So many questions answered, but still so many remain.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

Also, why do people think Kevin is married to Madison? Just because she’s the father of his children doesn’t mean that they’re married. It isn’t 1950. There’s a reason that they haven’t shown his wife, IMO.

In the cabin flash forward he tells the cops his fiancee is having morning sickness, so it's a logical assumption he's married to his kids' mother.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 7
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, PepSinger said:

Also, why do people think Kevin is married to Madison? Just because she’s the father of his children doesn’t mean that they’re married. It isn’t 1950. There’s a reason that they haven’t shown his wife, IMO.

Didn't he say at the 40th birthday party that his fiancee was ill and lying down?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8