Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hey Pounder Pals! Please Coliesa please make an honest effort this week. I don't think I can stand another ungrateful, non-losing loser! Too much sad news in the world today.

Now gotta bounce over to The Masked Singer.😊

• Love 4

Pee and poop in a bucket, lives with sister and her kid, with her own two daughters.    41 years old, and lives in New Roads, LA., which is 4 1/2 hours from Dr. Now's office.    I predict it will take two days to do the trip.    I feel so sorry for the sister, and Coliesa's daughters. 

• Love 7

The daughter looks like she is on her way to becoming a poundticipant herself in 15 years.

PS  OK maybe I overreacted, she seems OK from a different shot

Edited by Hellga

Hi all - finally glad to have a bit of distraction from the day to day life.  I'm still working fortunately, veterinary offices (for now) are considered "necessary operations".  

Scary times.  This one looks like another winner.  What's going on with her sister here?  Looks like she's changing her diaper~ ugh~!

I hate seeing when these mom can't take of themselves and stress out their poor kids.

My eating habit was grits tonight.  I've lost my appetite, can't imagine why!

• Love 6

My eating habit was a green salad with avocado, tomato, sunflower seeds, and oil and vinegar dressing. I've got my usual March Madness of seasonal allergy symptoms and I'm wondering if it's morphing into a cold but i'm not running any kind of serious fever. Anyway I'm working at home, and live alone. 

I don't like this Colleasia person already. Her daughter's in tears and she likes food because "IT'S WHAT MAKES MY DAY BRIGHT." 

Not her kids. Oh no. Food. That's her true love. 

I'm really hating this bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

The title card before the episode started said that the show follows a "six-month" journey. Has it always said that? I thought these folks were followed for at least a year?

OH! Is she puking in the pee bucket? 

How y'all doin'?   Guess I can live chat for the rest of the season since we are hunkered down to practice social distancing.

Our eating habit is BBQ chicken breast, leseuer peas, and wild rice plus chocolate pudding and some Walker shortbreads. 

I probably can't watch much so I will try to keep up by reading the live chat.

• Love 2

Please tell me she's not throwing up in her baffroom bucket...

So eating gives her joy so she has to "push" herself to keep doing it...until it makes her sick. These people have really warped definitions of joy.

• Love 4

Holy heck! I'd rather watch anything than watch people vomit.  Is this purging or is she just eating to the point where she's overloaded? I think purging has to do with misguided weight management, which ain't happening here, but I could be wrong.

• Love 4
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Coffee and soda for breakfast 

Breakfast of Champions.

Ugh, we've got barfing.  That's a new response.  Just wait if she eats stuff like that after her bypass.  

No doubt abuse.........oops no, its alcoholic dad, dead mom and foster family...... 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm drinking wine because...priorities lol

While everyone else was looking for toilet rolls and hand sanitizer we went straight for a few cases of wine.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Hi all - finally glad to have a bit of distraction from the day to day life.  I'm still working fortunately, veterinary offices (for now) are considered "necessary operations".  

Sorry you have to work, but thanks for being there for all the fur babies. I ventured out today to pick up refills of revolution for my lil one. I 🤍 my vet.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

She binges and purges and still weighs 600 lbs.  So....how is that possible?

Mark her as a soul sister to our fat methheads

• Useful 1
  • Love 3