Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The four best reasons for Coliesa to live are her daughters.  But after a heart attack and losing the love of her life in a car crash, Coliesa east non-stop to escape from reality, and unless she can stop that, the next heart attack may be fatal.

In the immortal words of Eminem, will Coliesa snap back to reality?

Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke
He's so stagnant, he knows, when he goes back to this mobile home, that's when its
Back to the lab again yo, this whole rhapsody
Better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Will she give up that easy? Will she lose herself in the moment, the diet, and never let it go? She's got one shot.  Will she miss her chance to lose weight?  This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.  Well, the opportunity to be on TV for weight loss surgery comes once in a lifetime, so there's that. 

This is the LIVE CHAT episode thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing. Snark away!

Original air date 2020.03.18

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Oh Princess, I can't hear that song without hearing the Weird Al parody, "Couch Potato."

"Look, if you had, one shot
To sit on your lazy butt, and watch all the TV you ever wanted
Until your brain turned to mush, would you go for it
Or just let it slip
Yo"

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Hi, Pounders!!!!!  A bucket.  She uses a bucket.  People bigger than her have used the toilet. I already don’t like the way she talks.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Hey, all. How’s everyone holding up? I have foodstuffs enough to keep me fed for a couple weeks at least (probably need milk at some point). I am almost at the point where I’m not afraid to touch the stuff I brought home on Monday…(I, uh, may have washed the bottle of syrup for twenty seconds before I opened it…). I still have some skin left on my hands (I’m starting to suspect there is a hand lotion cartel out there that is orchestrating all this chaos). Tonight’s eating habit is an egg salad sandwich and carrots (was supposed to be for lunches to bring to work but on Monday they called a meeting and told us those of us who can would work from home the rest of the week, and four days next week, as well), and Irish Cream Brownie ice cream, in honor of St. Paddy’s Day (sure, that’s why…). Hoping for a good distraction of an episode tonight.

BTW, is there a Primetimer forum for this “Earth” show? Can’t seem to find it on the main page…(I guess it’d be under Candid Reality…??)
image.png.2ceeea2ee130179fd6d05160f2078052.png

And a little optimism before we get into it:
https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/10-positive-updates-on-the-covid-19-outbreaks-from-around-the-world/

Okay, let’s do this. Don’t disappoint me, Coliesa.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Hi y'all doing tonight? My eating habit is chicken tenders and potato wedges. I got takeout because I'm too exhausted to cook, and it'll help the local restaurants whose dining rooms are shuttered. 

This one looks like a she's not gonna do well. 

• Love 4

Hi Pounders! How's everyone doing tonight?? 

I lost track of time watching old "Rumpole of the Bailey" episodes on Acorn I was almost late!

Jesus, toilet bucket in the first two minutes. I think there will be a lot of gasoline soaked drawers on offer this week. 

• Love 7
Just now, Azubah said:

Oh Princess, I can't hear that song without hearing the Weird Al parody, "Couch Potato."

"Look, if you had, one shot
To sit on your lazy butt, and watch all the TV you ever wanted
Until your brain turned to mush, would you go for it
Or just let it slip
Yo"

I feel personally attacked right now.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hey, everyone. I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Let's hope this trainwreck takes our minds off of the craziness going on right now.

Eating habit is strawberries. Dinner was personal pizzas on low carb tortillas. I had pepperoni, peppers, and olives.

• Love 7

Good evening, Pounders!  My eating habit is 2 sugar free jellos and a bowl of my 'ramen' soup - a bag of Asian veg, some chicken, and 1/4 pack of ramen. I make my own broth so it's lower in sodium. I added a little Thai peanut sauce, 'cause we're ground 0 for corona here in Iowa, I can't go anywhere, so I might as well eat what I want.

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Evening all.  I need a good laugh tonight.  Our Gov here in NJ closed all gyms today and I am a workout addict.  I am also an unemployed CFO so the workouts were the only thing keeping me sane.

If you can make it to Iowa, I've got a Total Gym in the basement. Knock yourself out. 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1