Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PureMantis said:

I... have no hope for this episode. I wanted something nice to snark on while the whole city around me shuts down, but this is an even bigger downer.

We can root for her...she deserves to get better.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Today was my birthday.

My co-workers got me a six pack of toilet paper and Bounty paper towels.  Best. Gift. Ever.

(Now that's sad)

Happy bday! 

Don’t use it all in one place. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Husband abusive and now in jail... I guess not surprising given her family history.  But why have not one, but THREE kids with him?

I thought she had one kid with each relationship?   I could be wrong, and probably am.  At least the first two were different guys, and the third was with the abusive husband (I think), not sure who the fourth kid's father is.  

If you want a real downer, today they diagnosed the first Covid case in this part of the state (lower Alabama), the worst part is the person isn't from here, they came from another state.  I wonder how many people they exposed to the virus?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the Forum and am looking forward to a snark-filled evening!

you certainly picked a good one to start. This is a train wreck from the word 'go'!

Welcome, and snark away. heh

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

My god, this woman has had a ROUGH life.   Does anyone remember anyone on this show who was a normal size child and gained weight only once an adult?  

I think there were a few who started as teens.  Don't think anyone has started over 18 in order to get to this size...

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

If even a heart attack hasn't scared her into stopping non-stop eating carousel, nothing will.  I call a train wreck.

Yep.

2 minutes ago, PureMantis said:

I... have no hope for this episode. I wanted something nice to snark on while the whole city around me shuts down, but this is an even bigger downer.

I'm having a "ruh roh" moment here. Is this episode about a six-month "journey" because she dies? I'm feeling squiggly over having called her a bitch a few pages back. 

1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Today was my birthday.

My co-workers got me a six pack of toilet paper and Bounty paper towels.  Best. Gift. Ever.

(Now that's sad)

Happy birthday, @String Theory!!!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Today was my birthday.

(Now that's sad)

Happy Birthday!  I know of one store in my area that still had toilet paper on Sunday.  WOnder if they will still have it at the end of the week when I go to replenish milk and produce...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Thanks for puking while I’m eating my turkey patty and cauliflower tots, Cholera. 🤢  

Keto? I had mock ramen made with shredded cabbage and green onions cooked in chicken broth, topped with avocado, shredded pork, an egg over easy and red pepper flakes. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Today was my birthday.

(Now that's sad)

Happy birthday!!   this will be one you always remember.

2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Where's her red bucket?

next to the yellow brick road?

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

My god, this woman has had a ROUGH life.   Does anyone remember anyone on this show who was a normal size child and gained weight only once an adult?  

There was one in which the woman joined the Air Force, which requires you not be overweight. She was, however, discharged into her career for gaining weight.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, mk828 said:

Louisiana is getting a lot of love this season! 

I lived in Louisiana for awhile, north of New Orleans.  Indeed, there are some interesting people that live there.  (No offense to anyone from LA).  Just quite different from where I grew up on the east coast.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Just was at the grocery store. No TP but plenty of wine

Same here. Thankful we have a bidet.

Her story is so sad. I hope something good happens for her, but I'm not optimistic.

• Love 2

Now that I am shut in, one would think that I would be on time...Nope!  Last minute meeting that started at the same time.  😞

I can see that I missed an interesting first 20 minutes.

Eating habit:  non-delivered, non-carryout home made pizza...my new reality! 
Lord, help us all!

• Love 7
Just now, mmecorday said:

I normally love grocery shopping, but seeing the empty shelves makes my anxiety level spike. I know it's because people are buying more than they need, but still.

Yeah I keep wanting to go sooner because I'm afraid they will be out of more things when we get there.  Even though we have PLENTY of food in the house and are not in need of any toilet roll or cleaning supplies.  It's senseless but I just worry.

• Love 8

Good evening pounders! It was still showing it as locked for me. My eating habit tonight is roasted veggies. Please of please let this be a snarky episode Ivw had such a terrible day.

• Love 2