Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

OMG one jar of dip, let alone TWO, and chips !!!

5000 calories easy.

Are you sure it was dip and not straight up mayonnaise? I mean I really like mayo but not THAT much. Yikes!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

She wears real clothes.   And gets bonus points for footwear, even if they are house slippers and not real shoes.

And she didn't whine while getting into the car.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 5

She does not look that big to me and I think she’s a lot more mobile than she’s letting on.

Wanna bet she’s a drug addict too???

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

She's worried about the pain of riding in the car.

She's got pain pills.......

I don't doubt that she has a lot of pain at that size, but she sounds like she is addicted to the pain pills too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Yeah I keep wanting to go sooner because I'm afraid they will be out of more things when we get there.  Even though we have PLENTY of food in the house and are not in need of any toilet roll or cleaning supplies.  It's senseless but I just worry.

A few of my local markets are opening early for folks who are 60+. I have PLENTY of food but I want to go with my friend so we can be weird old ladies. 

She's worried about how she'll hold up in the car. Pain. She wants to turn her life around. She can't find her drugs because she has too much candy in her bag. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Thanks all for the kind birthday wishes!  
I'm "officially" a senior citizen now, a couple of the stores here are opening an hour early to allow us seniors to get their necessities early.  Whoopee!

What do you think her pain medicine is.......probably has a opiate addition on top of it all.....

Too much drama?  You think?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

"All these candies; I can't find my pain medicine!" jebus h. 

Hydrocodone!!!

Blah, blah, blah.  I DON’T like her!!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

So they have to pull over to find her Hydrocodones?    So she left her pain pills behind, and the sister has to drive to meet them?   That's a bad drug habit with this one.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, PureMantis said:

I... have no hope for this episode. I wanted something nice to snark on while the whole city around me shuts down, but this is an even bigger downer.

Did I hear that right?  Twenty minutes on the road and she's looking for hydrocodone (spelling)?   Well, at least the first stop isn't at a drive-thru so that's a first.  Another person hooked on pain pills.  Dis not a good sitshuation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I was on the phone with someone from work for the first 25 minutes and had to watch (and comment!) with the sound off.  Watching it as a silent movie, I found nothing redeeming in her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I cannot believe that any responsible physician would prescribe her opioids long term

I mean the opiod epidemic is a thing. So not that surprising honestly. Its really just sad though.

• Love 5