Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I normally love grocery shopping, but seeing the empty shelves makes my anxiety level spike. I know it's because people are buying more than they need, but still.

I live in CT only 45 mins from NYC, and even closer to epicenter of Westchester County. Shelves here are all empty everywhere. Had to hug toilet paper like a football when I found it after 3 stores as people were coming to get it. Apparently, 1 guy went to our local Trader Joe's in a hazmat suit.. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I thought she had one kid with each relationship?   I could be wrong, and probably am.  At least the first two were different guys, and the third was with the abusive husband (I think), not sure who the fourth kid's father is.  

If you want a real downer, today they diagnosed the first Covid case in this part of the state (lower Alabama), the worst part is the person isn't from here, they came from another state.  I wonder how many people they exposed to the virus?  

You’re another LA resident? 😁

Edited by Gbb
Grammar is important.
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

I was on the phone with someone from work for the first 25 minutes and had to watch (and comment!) with the sound off.  Watching it as a silent movie, I found nothing redeeming in her.

If you were ever a fan of Flowers in the Attic, I'd suggest going back and listening. It's a ripper. 

• Love 6

What up, Pounders?!  I'm so glad to be able to live chat with all of you while the world burns down around us. My eating habit was homemade enchilladas. 

Interesting that she is wanting Norcos.  I was just taking those last week for a root canal and they seemed to do absolutely nothing.  I got much better pain relief from regular old Advil.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Wanda said:

She sounds and has the expressions of Angie J. And the demanding and searching for her drugs brings the similarity home.

I give her a little bit more leeway because of her horrendous childhood.  Angie J was just plain nasty.

• Love 4
Just now, babyhouseman said:

People who didn't care their names would be misspelled and there would be no personalized ornaments for them.

I lived with no personalized items from the store at the beach and I was traumatized, let me tell you.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

People who didn't care their names would be misspelled and there would be no personalized ornaments for them.

I'm a Julia spelled correctly and I didn't have any personalized ornaments, either. 

Fuck all the Julie-s, though. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

I live in CT only 45 mins from NYC, and even closer to epicenter of Westchester County. Shelves here are all empty everywhere. Had to hug toilet paper like a football when I found it after 3 stores as people were coming to get it. Apparently, 1 guy went to our local Trader Joe's in a hazmat suit.. 

Last week, the shelves at Kroger were almost empty except for Charmin.  Woman in front of me had 10 packs at $7.99 a pop.......

My neighbor saw me carrying in a six pack of H20 and offered me $10 for it.  It's crazy.

I hate this damn Progressive commercial!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What up, Pounders?!  I'm so glad to be able to live chat with all of you while the world burns down around us. My eating habit was homemade enchilladas. 

Interesting that she is wanting Norcos.  I was just taking those last week for a root canal and they seemed to do absolutely nothing.  I got much better pain relief from regular old Advil.

I've found the same result.  Ibuprofen works much better than opiates with tooth pain.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

If my son has a boy, it wants to name it Napoleon (the son has a thing for him). I keep asking him to think about the kid. On the other hand, I am opting for Tesla (as in Nikola, not the car, because we both have a thing for him) as a middle name. I just hope it won't be Napoleon Tesla. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This Prime commercial is a tease... I just get into "How long has this been going on" and it ends

I love that song! It was a huge hit the summer I was 21. It always reminds me of those days. And I love Paul Carrack.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I give her a little bit more leeway because of her horrendous childhood.  Angie J was just plain nasty.

I was actually talking literally. Maybe it’s cigarettes?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Last week, the shelves at Kroger were almost empty except for Charmin.  Woman in front of me had 10 packs at $7.99 a pop.......

My neighbor saw me carrying in a six pack of H20 and offered me $10 for it.  It's crazy.

I hate this damn Progressive commercial!

She might as well use 20 dollar bills to wipe her a$$. 😈

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Same here - had a tooth pulled (getting an implant eventually) I did fine on Ibuprofen.  Norco did nothing but made me feel sick.

• Love 1