Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Ashley B.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Well....despite what she said, there is obviously SOMETHING she seems very physically able to do, and apparently quite easily.   I really don't like her.   I don't like it when people have children they cannot take care of, and then keep having them.  And seriously, are ugly-ass tattoos a prerequisite for being on this show?

Yes, the tattoo-less are not acceptable poundticipants.

• LOL 7

Hey ya bunch o’ basterds! I’m watching basketball tonight but had to take a peek at how tonight’s shite fest is shaping up so far. Looks snark-promising 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’ll be back with you next week. Oh and my eating habit was fake huevos rancheros casserole and Brussels sprouts. Have fun, gang!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and broccoli for dinner.

Sippin' dessert - 2oz. Jim Beam Black with a bit of ice water.

Total calories today - 1371.

----------------------------------------------

Is this blob spouting any stories we haven't heard 10 million times before?!?!?!?!??

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Ashley Bernard, from Lafayette, LA, and 32 years old.  

So she has two kids (11 yrs, and a 9 month old).   She was 150 by 6 years old, 215 by 7 years old, .

The boyfriend of the babysitter molested her for years, and the mother doesn't seem all that concerned about it.     Raped by a friend later.     500 lbs by 16, and raped again.    Poor Ashley.

A baby at 19, and then another at 32.   She was fat as a baby, and huge all along.   

Who is she kidding, she's never had her eating under control.  

This is going to be a sad one, isn't it?     

At least she has matching bra and panties, and neat clothes.    

• Love 12

I'm not sure how much I can take of this one. She is definitely making up with some horrific karma from a previous life. Raped multiple times. Choosing total losers for baby-daddies. I can't even!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Hi Pounders! Dr Now would not approve my eating habit tonight. I’m full of fried shrimp, catfish, hushpuppies & pie. But it’s my birthday, so I’m going on the theory that calories don’t count today.

This one seems like a sad one. More molestation and rape 😢

Happy birthday GBB!

• Love 1
Just now, Splashes said:

600 pounds when she had a child. Thats basically a miracle.

He must have used a turkey baster.  No man has one that long!

• LOL 7

On the bright side, she does wear underwear and clothes. I'm not confident she's going to lose weight because her severe trauma and seeming inability to deal with it don't look promising. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

I'm not sure how much I can take of this one. She is definitely making up with some horrific karma from a previous life. Raped multiple times. Choosing total losers for baby-daddies. I can't even!

She doesn’t make sensible choices in her friends / partners.  

1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Tragic story of rape and molestation, but she's abusing her daughter by making her take care of her and the baby. She needs intense psychotherapy. 

Yes, not to make snark about the "raped at 15" share (rape is never funny at all) but she uses this to justify packing on even more pounds for "protection".

Hello, you were already 400 lbs!  IT DIDN'T WORK! So STOP!

• Love 8