Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: Tell All Part 1

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Do we see Juliana living with Sarah when things go south with her marriage? LOL

How unhealthy is it for those two to be BFFs? Juliana tells Sarah about problems in her marriage to Michael? And Sarah advises Juliana? Girl, do you realize that Michael and Sarah divorced each other? What good advice could she possibly get from Wifey 1? There’s a thing called boundaries. Look into that.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

CeCe said she likes Mike and Natalie. I think it's because CeCe views Natalie as very pretty (which she is), and Mike as a super sweet guy (which he seems to be). 

really? I guess I am in the minority but I find nothing at all attractive/pretty about Natalie

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Worry beads.

I had to Google, so I'll share:

What are tasbih beads used for?

The misbaha is a bracelet made of 99 beads, each meant to represent the 99 names of Allah. People who follow Islam commonly use them during Dhikr and as a totem to ease worrying (hence the colloquial name “worry beads”).

I have learned so much on all of these forums! (not being snarky) 😊

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Useful 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Syngin will stay with Tania unless and until it gets completely unbearable and she gives him his walking papers. He’s much too lazy to initiate anything and will follow the path of least resistance. 

With regard to him ever finding a job or deciding on a career path, he’ll be waiting forever to find the perfect fit. I also think that his PTSD (which, in my opinion, is “over-diagnosed” by people who have never actually seen a bonafide mental health professional) is a convenient excuse. You’re just plain lazy, Syngin! I’d have more respect for you if you owned it.

Synjin is the male equivalent to Tania in many ways. A bit more organized than she, but they are both in the exact same place in their lives, nowhere. No home of their own, no savings, just drifting thru life. She talked a good game about starting a business and how they could work together on it. But what she really wanted was someone to fix up the shed while she went to Costa Rico and partied and then played around with herbs and potions as a hobby/career while he got a steady job and paid her bills. Watching the disorganized way she handled the wedding, running around like a crazy loon. He sees now that she just a typical procrastinator who sees time running out on her grand dreams and fantasies. He was happy back home getting laid by tourists and  tending bar. He’s slowly realizing that the US isn’t even close to his homeland. He has no idea what he wants to do, clearly it isn’t working 40 plus hours a week for “The Man” though Tania is pushing him to do just that... so she doesn’t have to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Boston said:

Does anyone think that Anna looks like she's pregnant??

There was great speculation about that last night until Anna said she can't "tote" and if they were to have a baby, they'd have to use a surrogate (which apparently is a no-no in Turkey) 

13 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

I seem to remember that the wedding finger tattoos are the symbol for Sagittarius, which is of course the zodiac symbol for neither of them but that they thought suited them.  Travel, adventure, maybe?

Yes, Tania specified Sagittarius to signify traveling. 

Edited by magemaud
25 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

I had to Google, so I'll share:

What are tasbih beads used for?

The misbaha is a bracelet made of 99 beads, each meant to represent the 99 names of Allah. People who follow Islam commonly use them during Dhikr and as a totem to ease worrying (hence the colloquial name “worry beads”).

I have learned so much on all of these forums! (not being snarky) 😊

The tasbih and misbaha are interchangeable in this instance. The beads help a person keep count of the 3 supplications that are said 33 times each.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Anny can work in a salon as an assistant until she completes her one year for hair. She could do nails in less than two months. Both can be lucrative if you’re good and in a decent market. IMO, she went to the strip club to get the lay of the land. I don’t think she’d make South Florida money there or here, but she could easily pull 300 per shift. Her age is against her though. No matter how youthful a stripper over 30 is, the customers always suss it out and boom it’s the day shift for you. Still pays well enough. 
Sin Gin would be snatched up right away for bartender/waiter based on his looks and personality. If he worked a gay club he would need garbage cans as tip cups. Of course, he’s in his thirties and those clubs are highly competitive. He’d need to work out and age out in a few years. Still, he could tend bar in a straight club indefinitely. 
MRSA has Anna’s bee business. Doesn’t require him speaking or dealing with people. It’s perfect for him.

Jasmin could give out free cheese samples at Costco. Or be one of those perfume squirters. 
The Ukrainian woman is absolutely unemployable. Even worse than Jasmin.

Mahkul could do whatever he’s qualified for and wants to do. He seems smart enough and has a calm personality and a positive feel. He’d easily find work in hospitality until he finds what he wants. 
Juliana is just too childish for me to place. I think nanny. 

I think anny could make a killing doing hair and nails.  Dominican salons are all the rage on the east coast. She has the right personality for it.  She could probably do hair and nails for topless dancers.  

Natalie can do a series of jobs that each last for a couple months or however long enough she can hide her fundamental nuttiness.  

Jasmine won't be working, well, social media sometimes.  

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Synjin is the male equivalent to Tania in many ways. A bit more organized than she, but they are both in the exact same place in their lives, nowhere. No home of their own, no savings, just drifting thru life. She talked a good game about starting a business and how they could work together on it. But what she really wanted was someone to fix up the shed while she went to Costa Rico and partied and then played around with herbs and potions as a hobby/career while he got a steady job and paid her bills. Watching the disorganized way she handled the wedding, running around like a crazy loon. He sees now that she just a typical procrastinator who sees time running out on her grand dreams and fantasies. He was happy back home getting laid by tourists and  tending bar. He’s slowly realizing that the US isn’t even close to his homeland. He has no idea what he wants to do, clearly it isn’t working 40 plus hours a week for “The Man” though Tania is pushing him to do just that... so she doesn’t have to. 

All this.  And cosign on syngin.  Because tania is the worst, it's easy to forget that he's nearly as much of a grifter as she is.  

I get you don't want to work in the mines, but there are plenty of jobs between doing nothing and working in the mines.  

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Pixilicious said:

I feel the same about Darcy...she makes me cringe...i was so glad when her season was over...then to see she's coming back?? Ughhhhh!

This will be Darcey's FOURTH go round on a 90 Day franchise! 

5 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Juliana needs a new best friend.  

Something tells that Sarah and Michael were equally responsible for the end of their marriage.   It wasn’t all Michael’s fault.  

Sarah didn’t need to be there.  She so wants her own show.  Michael is over it. 

I cringed when the kids came on.  

Syngin will be the first in his family to get a divorce. 

Robert has five kids that he struggles to support.  They come first.  He had no business to bring Anny here, let  alone have more kids.

How is Anna going to pay for a surrogate?   Babies via surrogates are around $30k to $50k.   Sure she makes a decent living but not that good.  Her first financial obligation is to her three kids that are already here. Not to her Turkish Delight man-baby.  Someone needs to bitch slap her. 

Well, Grangela has a beautiful uterus, she could tote it....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Well, Grangela has a beautiful uterus, she could tote it....

And she needs the money. But, the baby would come out with a pack-a-day smoking habit because you know Grangela isn’t quitting smoking.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Why does Natalie talk as if her teeth are wired together?  She actually talks through her teeth.

Mursell does too, can't stand those two.

I need to know what Michael did and it better be juicy.

• Love 3

When Juliana was first introduced and they said on the show that she was a model who had a lot of passport stamps, I said during the Live Feed thread that she was a legitimate model with legitimate agencies and received a warning for discussing spoiler info in a non-spoiler thread even though her being a model was said on the show. I imagine everyone else did, too, and that is why no one who doesn't read any spoiler threads hasn't seen proof of her being an actual model.

She would later say, during the meeting with the pre-nush mediator, that she hadn't worked in months. People then thought the modeling wasn't legit, again. She has actually worked as a model in the past though.

Not only can I no longer like posts for some stupid glitchy reason, the other quotes disappeared and I can't remember what I was going to respond to at the moment. I even have my ad blocker on this time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I'm gonna surprise myself and say that I liked this reunion, found it a tad informative and Shaun acted like an actual interviewer who at least watched an episode or two.  I especially liked the camaraderie between all the show participants. 

I hate dusty ass dudes like Robert. Broke, but making promises and when the woman tries to get them to fulfill those promises they get called a gold digger who puts money over love.  I wanted to throw something at the screen when he claimed that he took Anny to the thrift shop to test her. Dusty please!! However, even though I don't care for him, Robert and by extension, Anny would make great additions to Pillow Talk. 

I do like Anny. I don't know if I believe her she could've had a rich dude story, but I like her.

Given the response to Max and CeCe, I wasn't surprised to see them on the show, however I expected them via skype.  Present at the union was a bridge too far. 

5 hours ago, PityFree said:

Why can’t we have a reunion show where we get to find out if Syngen has started taking any woodworking classes yet? or what kind of work Tonya is doing now? or if they still live in the she shed? Did Syngen replace MIL’s whiskey? Is Juliana doing any modeling or looking at going to school? Does Bryson have a bed? Has Michel bought a 4 door car so when he drives his two kids around one doesn’t get trapped in the backseat? How did Mike from Washington‘s financial situation get solved (as he implied on the show)? Etc.

I think there is a reason Shaun steers clear of all these types of question and it is of course, financially motivated as well as protecting the future of the franchise. If we found all this out then none of the couples would return on the other spin off  90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Gosh I hate to even imply this because a visual isn't far behind but do you think 38/14 Grangela & Maykul were trying to conceive?

Yes.  Maybe it would help with the K1 and Michael could come to the U.S.

Edited by Silver Bells

I feel like I just ate an unsatisfying meal.  All these hours for what?   So Natalie is insinuating that Mike slept with a bride to be friend the night before her wedding with nobody else in the house?  Who are we to believe?  Natalie says yes and Mike says no.

I don’t think Shawn Robinson or whatever her name is, is forceful with her questioning.  Lots of unanswered questions.  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3

The Part Two thread was supposed to unlock after the show but it didn’t.  Do they wait until the Pacific Time showing ends?

If the alleged cheating was a year ago, why was Natalie so giddy at the beginning of his visit?  It seems the fact that he didn’t want to knock her up right away is what changed her mood.  

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Spike said:

The Part Two thread was supposed to unlock after the show but it didn’t.  Do they wait until the Pacific Time showing ends?

If the alleged cheating was a year ago, why was Natalie so giddy at the beginning of his visit?  It seems the fact that he didn’t want to knock her up right away is what changed her mood.  

10 pm eastern time.

Most of these couples have issues, they had issues while they were dating, big issues, big differences and lots of fighting but they get married anyway and on the tell all they all admit to working on their relationships. If things are really awful at the start why continue, why not just chalk it up to being very different people and moving on? I am sure that Natalie and the others had other men on the hook, who puts all their K1 eggs in one basket anyway?

It must suck to live with a man you can not get along with from the get go yet commit to him and live somewhere you have no friends or family.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Most of these couples have issues, they had issues while they were dating, big issues, big differences and lots of fighting but they get married anyway and on the tell all they all admit to working on their relationships. If things are really awful at the start why continue, why not just chalk it up to being very different people and moving on? I am sure that Natalie and the others had other men on the hook, who puts all their K1 eggs in one basket anyway?

It must suck to live with a man you can not get along with from the get go yet commit to him and live somewhere you have no friends or family.

Yeah I'm thinking Natalie is reeling in some other suckers but doesn't want to dump Mike in case they all fall through.  Then suddenly she will be gung ho to "make it work,"

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Azubah said:

Did you see that Shaun's in the hospital and the Tell-All production company has shut down?

Asking some real questions must have been a shock to her system.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Most of these couples have issues, they had issues while they were dating, big issues, big differences and lots of fighting but they get married anyway and on the tell all they all admit to working on their relationships. If things are really awful at the start why continue, why not just chalk it up....

I agree, are these people unable to work out issues a bit BEFORE they get a visa and onto the nuptials path???  I guess not.

• Love 3
On 2/17/2020 at 12:26 PM, Colfrmb2 said:

I feel bad that I am so critical of these people...that said, I feel better for confessing and I continue blasting away.   I remember an early episode where a Big Mike said that Natalie had multiple degrees and had studied psychology for years. I think they edited out the words “could have” multiple degrees because she has spent her whole life in therapy, on the couch curled up in the fetal position with her mother cradling her, stroking her hair, calling her “her golden child”.  

I have a cousin who had a complete, psychotic breakdown in college, she was subsequently diagnosed with schizophrenia.  She is SO smart, speaks 3 languages, has a master's degree.  What she's done is start her own tutoring business, she's quite successful at it, and she sets her own hours and works from home. It works for her because her illness is managed with medication and she has great family support.

Natalie might well be intelligent enough to have a degree, but I can just see her working in the real world: breaking down in tears when her boss doesn't praise her enough, stamping her feet at her coworkers, nobody around to pet or soothe her when she gets miffed.  I know I couldn't tolerate her antics in a work environment at all.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, cinsays said:

really? I guess I am in the minority but I find nothing at all attractive/pretty about Natalie

mmmmmkay...I think she's by far the most attractive woman on the current season.  Honestly, she's pretty stunning.  Julianna?  Nope...I don't really find her very attractive at all.  In fact, Nat may be the most beautiful woman I've seen on 90df...

Having said that, she didn't look great on the tell all.  Maybe the stress has gotten to her.  But she still looked good...

don't get me wrong, she's crazy.  But she's beautiful.

Edited by Zevious Zoquis
  • Love 5

I really was rooting for Mike and Natalie, but the more I see her, she is a petulant baby. Coddled by her mom. I wanted to smack her when she demanded Mike give her an apology. I am not a doctor, but I think Mykul suffers from Stockholm syndrome..either that or he loves coming to America dream more than Angela and her gorgeous uterus and one aig .  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

THREE sentences for tell-all part 2 (which I finally watched the whole thing):

1) SHUT UP Robert

2) SHUT UP Sasha

3) SHUT UP Angela

p.s.  also I would have said SHUT UP Natalie, but she has nothing to say anyway.

You're welcome.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Butbutbut, PTSD!

Yeah, PTSD from having to work a job he didn’t like. Honey, that’s life in America. You take the bad with the good. Live with Tania for a couple more years you’ll see what PTSD  is.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

This will be Darcey's FOURTH go round on a 90 Day franchise! 

Loved that clip where Tom mentions she gained weight!!! Tit for tat !!! She wasn’t happy last season when she met him in person and he wasn’t the “Blue Steel” guy in his pics.,

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Yeah, PTSD from having to work a job he didn’t like. Honey, that’s life in America. You take the bad with the good. Live with Tania for a couple more years you’ll see what PTSD  is.

After living with Tania for a while, Syngin will welcome any 9-5 job and get a second job on the night shift just to stay away from her.

With regard to all the couples, here’s the headline: Do not marry someone with the hope that they will somehow change, either by force, cajoling or just wishing it. Odds are that not only will they NOT change, but over time will become even more like themselves. 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Given the response to Max and CeCe, I wasn't surprised to see them on the show, however I expected them via skype.  Present at the union was a bridge too far. 

Sarah should have been on Skype, too (if she had to be there at all) 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I was prepared to hate Anny, not sure why, but she grew on me. She's every straight man's dream! Beautiful, sexy, smart, assertive, sexually adventurous with a high libido, and good to Robert's kid. She's not asking for much--she's barely asking to be treated with respect! And what does she get? Some couple she doesn't know and isn't related to--and neither is Robert--offering to pay her to leave the country (and why? Who is she harming by being here?). If I had my way I'd ask to keep Anny in the US, and give Robert back to another country (AFTER getting snipped). I'd even set her up with some of my cute single male friends, who are all super nice and would treat her well, and have real jobs!

I don't know, maybe Anny really loves Robert.   The heart wants what it wants, even if you single male friends are cute, nice and have real jobs (whatever a "real" job is).  That would really make Anny a golddigger.  She loved Robert for whatever reason.  

BTW, Anny could make a shit load of money if she knows how to do a blow out.  The Dominican salons in my neighborhood do a band up business.

And Tania is a wannabe woke mess.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I don't know, maybe Anny really loves Robert.   The heart wants what it wants, even if you single male friends are cute, nice and have real jobs (whatever a "real" job is).  That would really make Anny a golddigger.  She loved Robert for whatever reason.  

BTW, Anny could make a shit load of money if she knows how to do a blow out.  The Dominican salons in my neighborhood do a band up business.

And Tania is a wannabe woke mess.

Yeah, in the tell all she seems to really care for him. He just seems to treat her really poorly, although he does seem to wake up a little when he has to defend her, and he did seem to have real feelings for her at the tell-all. So hopefully it's just crappy editing, because I like her and hope she's happy.

• Love 3
On 2/17/2020 at 5:08 PM, Mu Shu said:

lol! Funions, smokes, Skol vodka, pickled aigs, pickle sausage, pork rinds and Pabst. Angela knows all the food groups.

This is Angela on "two packs a day" diet. Imagine how much she would gain if she ever decided to stop smoking. Maybe she could to continue her reality stardom on My 600 pound life? At least she would stop tossing the cakes and pies in Michael's direction. 

• LOL 1

Seems to me Emily gained a some weight since her wedding. Even after delivery she was pretty skinny when she went to the gym to loose pregnancy weight but now seems heavier. (You could see it in her face and arms especially. To me she seems completely fine but she was extremely skinny before pregnancy. Sasha is probably calculating her BMI every morning with his healthy breakfast). Must be all the worrying about her future ex husband. And he is not even working yet. I imagine it will just get worse as he starts to get female clients for private training. I already can see her turning into "jealous naggy wife that is turning also fat" (that will always be a number 1 problem for him) which will just push Sasha away even faster as she will also continue stress eat and gain weight - it would be the worst thing in the world to him to be married to a "fat" wife.  She will probably develop eating disorder in desperate attempt to keep him. And will pop baby number 2 to try to tie him up to her even more (because that always works in real life said no one ever). I don't see any happy ending for these people. 

On the other hand Emily's sister seemed thinner. Not sure if that was the angle she was sitting for the camera. Some people can be really crafty with finding the best angle and then you meet them for the first time and they suddenly gained 100 pounds (see Nicole and Azan). Wish I had some skills in this area. 

Edited by ava111
  • Love 4

The thing that bugs me about Sasha is his attitude that Emily’s family  “can watch the baby for a few hours” so she can work out with him.  He’s spending 12 hours a day in a gym working out. Why not cut his day short and letting her have a couple hours to work out herself? 

• Love 3