Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I will die right now if they ambulance people slip on the ice and Joyce slides down the driveway like a whale on an iceberg.

OMG!  I just lost it laughing out loud, alone on my couch. 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahahahaha! I've done four--and I think we're accumulating enough for another!

I think Dawn is broke. She lives with Joyce, and she's paid to take care of her. She probably can't afford a place of her own. 

Or Delta Dawn. 

Delta Dawn, what's that pizza you have on? 

Thanks. I’ll have Delta Dawn in my head for the next week lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

Oh poor baby! She's in pain from laying on a stretcher for five minutes! How can she endure such torture?

She said that before they were out of the driveway.   Wowza she's really dependent on that friend, does that friend have a life other than Joyce?   OMG please say yes. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What up, Pounders?  Late to this party, and I don't know if I will make it through.  I'm dealing with an infected tooth and I have no energy whatsoever.  My eating habit is a turkey and pastrami wrap and a few carrots.  I may make some hot tea later.  

This looks like it will be a rough slog.

Ouch. Take care of yourself. A bad tooth is such misery!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

My hotel room is possessed, it's already 83 degrees and it won't stop blowing heat.  I have opened a window but I hope maintenance gets here soon!  I had the same problem on Monday, they were supposed to have fixed it - last night was OK - but it's back with a vengeance.  Not what I would expect from a 4-star hotel, not at all!

They should move you to another room if they can't fix the heat.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Mr. Poetic wants to know if the ambulance guys will go to the drive thru for her

That's why she wanted to know where Dawn was: I bet the plan was for the medical transpo guys to lower the window so Dawn could pitch the bag of food from one vehicle to the other while driving. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

Okay... I'm going to guess that Joyce is at least 650lbs when they weigh her. I wish I knew how tall she was so I could make a better guess.

Nice of Dr. Now to wait for her at the hospital. He has no idea of what is coming his way.

7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I will die right now if they ambulance people slip on the ice and Joyce slides down the driveway like a whale on an iceberg.

I laughed very loudly at this. In fact I'm still laughing. The mental picture it conjures up will make me snort at random moments for days to come. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I loved the transport guy at the front of the gurney saying, "Don't push!!" with a bit of panic in his voice.  I'm sure he was imagining dying under 700+ lbs of rolling Joyce.

How did he die?

He was a hero who got squashed trying to help a fat woman.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How the heck much could make you put your life on hold and live with a demanding puddle? 

Not enough money in the world, my friend.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ouch. Take care of yourself. A bad tooth is such misery!

Thank you.  I've been on antibiotic for 2 days so it's feeling better, but I just feel like I have about as much energy as Joyce here (which is none).  Tomorrow I get to find out if I need a root canal or not.  

• Love 5