Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

PrincessPurrsALot

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

Joyce needs home health care 24/7 and hasn't left the house in 3 years. But getting to Dr. Now in Houston is just the first step, and when he prescribes therapy where Joyce must revisit an unhappy past with her mom, it might be more than she can handle. 

My prediction if Lola is involved:

She's writing a letter to Mommy, 
Her address is somewhere, who knows?
I've written "Dear Mommy, I hate you
And blame you for all of my woes"

Instead of a stamp, I put greases
The postman says that's worst to do
I've written a letter to Mommy
Saying "I loathe you"

I've written a letter to Mommy
Saying "I loathe you"

[For those of you familiar with the song, sorry, not sorry, for the earworm! The kitty is cruel today.  Bwahahaha!!!!]

This is the LIVE CHAT thread. It will be open during the US East Coast and West Coast showings. 

Original  air date 2020.02.12

• Love 4
  • Laugh 16

Hiya! Dinner was a Fairlife Chocolate protein shake (30gms of protein) and some chicken broth my folks brought back from the local dinner. That tastes so much better than the boxed broths.

• Love 11

After 2 nights of watching the dog show, finally some humans. Still think the golden retriever won the popular vote even if the poodle was best in show.

• Love 8
  • Laugh 2

Hi everyone! My eating habit tonight was homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes with goat cheese. I also had a bakery fresh chocolate chip cookie.

• Love 8

Hola, all!

Tonight's eating habit was roast turkey breast, stuffing, and mashed potatoes with ice cream for dessert! The kiddos were pretty happy with that last one lol. 

• Love 5

...did we start with a full body blur? 

It has potential. Not "EAT DEATH!!!11" potential, probably not "I'm giving my maid of honour speech from the front seat of our mom van" but potential. 

• Love 9
  • Laugh 4

3 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Evening all.  Great workout this morning, salad tonight, but then I got into the Snyders pretzels

I had pretzels dipped in melted chocolate frosting after work. Now I am eating [whispers] an orange.

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

After 2 nights of watching the dog show, finally some humans. Still think the golden retriever won the popular vote even if the poodle was best in show.

You mean the pupular vote?

• Love 2
  • Laugh 10

Hi, y'all! How y'all doing? Tonight's eating habit is crackers, cheese, salami, and iced tea. It was gonna be better, but both my mother and husband are not home, so I couldn't go out to get ingredients for tonight's dinner. 🙄

• Love 6

Just now, PaTatertots said:

Hola, all!

Tonight's eating habit was roast turkey breast, stuffing, and mashed potatoes all covered in gravy, with ice cream for dessert! The kiddos were pretty happy with that last one lol. 

Edited cuz: werds.

• Love 1

Just now, ams1001 said:

I had pretzels dipped in melted chocolate frosting after work. Now I am eating [whispers] an orange.

Gateway fruit. Next thing you know it'll be yogurt and crackers. And grapes.

• Love 3
  • Laugh 11

Just now, Hana Chan said:

Oh, I didn't need to see that belly shot. What are all those lumps?

Oh my goodness. I turned around from the computer to go downstairs and saw the TV and that stomach. Whoa. Again, the 6 million dollar question - how do you not stop yourself from getting that big?

• Love 9

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How's everyone's eating habit tonight?

I'm dipping Teddy Grahams into Betty Crocker chocolate frosting and pretending like it's Dunkaroos

tenor.gif?itemid=5447006

• Love 4
  • Laugh 8

1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Hi, y'all! How y'all doing? Tonight's eating habit is crackers, cheese, salami, and iced tea. It was gonna be better, but both my mother and husband are not home, so I couldn't go out to get ingredients for tonight's dinner. 🙄

Love it. I love to graze. Add some olives and cornichons or maybe an apple or pear. YUM.

• Love 2

Her room looks uhm....cleaner than most of the subjects of this program. That's all I got right now as the belly scared me a bit.

• Love 7
  • Laugh 1

Omg...this looks bad. Oh no...... I made me some popcorn and just realized that I can’t type and eat popcorn at same time....oh well I’m going to just read and watch tonight.

• Love 1
  • Laugh 3