Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, gameshowjunkie said:

I guess 760 if she makes it to a scale.

Medical transport a la Dr. Now. I'm guessing it'll go straight to the hospital.

I'm guessing hospital-bed-scale is her only option for being weighed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I will die right now if they ambulance people slip on the ice and Joyce slides down the driveway like a whale on an iceberg.

Just now, nytonc said:

Here comes the traumatic car ride that will require frequent stops for food cus you know it eases the pain

I don't know. This is medical transport. Not sure these guys who are driving her, will be dancing to that tune.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Poor Pepper Mostly! These bingo cards are turning into a full time hobby!

Hahahahaha! I've done four--and I think we're accumulating enough for another!

2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Dawn is an “unusual” friend. I’m a loyal person who does anything for my friends, but I have limits. Is dawn secretly in love with Joyce? Or fleeing the mob?

I think Dawn is broke. She lives with Joyce, and she's paid to take care of her. She probably can't afford a place of her own. 

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

Now I have the song Dawn in my head. 

Or Delta Dawn. 

Delta Dawn, what's that pizza you have on? 

• LOL 19
  • Love 2

She wants to know what’s going to go wrong.  What’s going to go wrong is that she is not going to follow a 1200 calorie diet.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

My eating habit tonight is, so far, a bowl of steamed zucchini, with butter and salt. I ate a good lunch and am not very hungry. There are some almond M&Ms in the pantry calling my name. But during this show I may be able to resist that siren call.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hi Pounders! Running late tonight because of the gym. I’m 15 mins behind everyone but OMG this woman!! Are those boils and pustules on her lower belly? And WHAT is going on with her lower leg? It looks like a rotting leg of beef or something. 

Shocked that she can stand. Mom seems like a peach. 🙄

Off to (try to) catch up on comments!

• Love 3

Well, that's no firefighters but still strong men having to move that blob of a person! 

My eating habit today was a Jr. Whopper and a Cheesecake Factory small greek salad leftover from two nights ago (plus bread and butter left over from that same meal).

My hotel room is possessed, it's already 83 degrees and it won't stop blowing heat.  I have opened a window but I hope maintenance gets here soon!  I had the same problem on Monday, they were supposed to have fixed it - last night was OK - but it's back with a vengeance.  Not what I would expect from a 4-star hotel, not at all!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahahahaha! I've done four--and I think we're accumulating enough for another!

I think Dawn is broke. She lives with Joyce, and she's paid to take care of her. She probably can't afford a place of her own. 

Or Delta Dawn. 

Delta Dawn, what's that pizza you have on? 

You can see I’m obviously not paying total attention. I thought dawn came over in the mornings to take care of her. I didn’t catch that she lives there.

• Love 3

Joyce: "I'm so co-dependent on my friend that when I can't spy her out of the back of my medical transport vehicle, I call her to make sure she didn't turn tail and run away because someone needs to wash my vagoo later."

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

What up, Pounders?  Late to this party, and I don't know if I will make it through.  I'm dealing with an infected tooth and I have no energy whatsoever.  My eating habit is a turkey and pastrami wrap and a few carrots.  I may make some hot tea later.  

This looks like it will be a rough slog.

6 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Dawn is an “unusual” friend. I’m a loyal person who does anything for my friends, but I have limits. Is dawn secretly in love with Joyce? Or fleeing the mob?

Shes getting paid by her

• Love 2

The hardest thing she's ever done?  Laying there like a lifeless blob, it takes 4 people to push her onto a gurney.  If it's too much she's going to DO what?

Just keep breathing, and they'll drive you to Houston.

• Love 13