Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Joyce's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

They should move you to another room if they can't fix the heat.

If they don't fix it to where it's acceptable by 10pm, I will definitely ask for a different room.  I may have to re-pack all my stuff for one night (I am leaving tomorrow) but it would be better than sweating and not sleeping, for sure!  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

She really does look like a beached whale.  Or more like a whale sucked in by a giant water spout turned tornado and dropped on a flat rock from 30,000 feet...

"Coming this fall on SyFy, from the people that brought you Sharknado and My 600 lb Life, it's... WHALE-NADO."

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I can't stand Joyce, nothing will ever be her fault.    Dawn is certainly more than a friend.  

No, the medical transport people will not do drive thru.   With the Steven Assanti convoy from Rhode Island, or where ever he was from, his father had to do the drive thru, and meet the transport so he could give Steven his giant meal from the King.

They must have super strong, easy to move wheels on Joyce's transport bed, when one man moves it, but it takes, six to get her in bed.    

758 lbs!!!! I was 58 pounds low.   

If she doesn't shut up, I'm going to scream!     I wish Dr. Now would get a dart gun from the zoo, and sedate her.    

I'm sure Dr. Now's malpractice insurance is very high.   Plus, the hospital's to handle super obese patients is higher, plus they have to have special beds, operating room equipment, transport equipment, and everything else to handle these people.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10

Hi my pounder friends.  With the blink of an eye, another week has passed and we are back to our snarky place.  I was able to start watching the show at the start, but I'm just joining the chat now.  I was too busy with my naughty, guilty pleasure dinner.  Frozen thin crust pepperoni pizza.  I didn't have any energy or motivation to make anything else.  

Tonight's poundticipant--wow!! She looks a lot older than 44.  Yikes.  She's very lucky for her friends and family that care for her.  And those shots of her bumpy belly-- oof.  that was not a good look. 

One last thought for now... Why did they blur the logo on the transport van? They could be raking in business of future poundticipants.  I don't know why more people don't use these kinds of services?

• Love 6

Ok here's what I don't get. These people lie around and do nothing all day every day but Dr. Now is always worried about DVT's from 14 hours of lying still all day doing nothing. Does the air in cars or ambulances cause DVTs? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Hi my pounder friends.  With the blink of an eye, another week has passed and we are back to our snarky place.  I was able to start watching the show at the start, but I'm just joining the chat now.  I was too busy with my naughty, guilty pleasure dinner.  Frozen thin crust pepperoni pizza.  I didn't have any energy or motivation to make anything else.  

Tonight's poundticipant--wow!! She looks a lot older than 44.  Yikes.  She's very lucky for her friends and family that care for her.  And those shots of her bumpy belly-- oof.  that was not a good look. 

One last thought for now... Why did they blur the logo on the transport van? They could be raking in business of future poundticipants.  I don't know why more people don't use these kinds of services?

She is 44?. I'm 10 years older than her???? I wish I could be 44 again!

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 5