Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E06: Week 6 - Chile

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did Peter take Natasha Or any other woc on a one-one? He sticks his tongue down everyone else’s mouth but theirs. 

the SNL Bachelor parody last saturday had a line about how Peter deep kisses the white girls and high-fives  the Black girls. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Victoria F has got to have massive amounts of Botox in her face. Her forehead and eyebrows do not move and she speaks as though she’s wearing a clay mask that won’t allow her to fully move her mouth. Her face has always looked strange to me but this rose ceremony where she was shown up close under bright light as she was speaking really made it noticeable. Her chin is oddly stretched too like she’s had a severe facelift.. it’s so weird. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Still watching, but that was some pure, sheer terror in Peter's eyes when Madison commented on the yelling starting up. You could tell he just wanted to stay with her, as safe, giggly, and drama-free as she is.

Tammy is pyscho. She's just trying to mow down the competition. The producers knew exactly what they were doing giving her the crazy knife, lol.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 8

Just too much of this show in one week. I don't have the energy to say much, but it was an improvement seeing Peter knock down some of the drama queens. It's hard to take him seriously though with the Band-Aid on his head. I'm a klutz, so I'm not one to talk about accidents, but I can't help it. He is trying to screw his face into various expressions of angst, but the Band-Aid just adds to how childish he looks.

Victoria is playing some head games with him and he is falling for it completely. 

Goodbye, Tammy and Mykenna. Two women who are trying to raise their brand profiles, and nothing more. I did find Tammy amusing in the telenovela, though.

I thought Sydney had done enough sexy times with him for her to stick around longer, so that was a surprise.

I don't know what to think about all the comments about how young these women are, because I was married at 21. I had a daughter at 24, then we got divorced when I was 25. So we WERE too young, that's true, but I know I was not as silly as these women. My husband and I did change between the ages of 21 and 25, especially becoming young parents; but since I was a mother at 24 I had life-and-death responsibilities and did not cavort around so childishly. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Does anyone else suspect that this is all master manipulator bullshit from Victoria F.?   "The Rules" stuff, playing hard to get, "Challenging" B.S. that a lot of manipulative women like to play?

Totally. What she's saying is actually a more realistic reaction to the whole mess of a show, but it still comes across as so fake. She doesn't even look at him as part of her shy, insecure, bashful persona.

Does this show always have so many people wandering off to weep and cry?

I thought their date was awesome though. I would have loved to seen more of it...the people, horses, the dancing, that lovely meal. Sigh.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I felt myself actually enraged at his date with Hannah Ann.  She gave him honest answers and tried to connect with him on a somewhat deeper conversation level and he got upset with her for it. She quickly realized that he has no intention of having a real conversation with anyone and chased after him and turned on the waterworks and the 'right reasons' speech and he immediately declared it a 'breakthrough' and gave her the rose. The whole thing was so disrespectful to Hannah Ann as a young woman on a date with a man she barely knows. He wants the drama queens, the ones who weep and declare undying love immediately and will scratch each others eyes out to get to him. 

And there is nothing wrong with a 23 year old who hasn't experienced some all consuming love yet. If they were in their forties I might wonder, but 23? 

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!

• Love 6

The Sydney thing- so just 2 nites ago they were all over each other , horizontally , vertically , i would have sworn off camera they had sex somewhere . And he sends her home tonite? This is one of the many reasons i think he is completely disengeuos and maybe in his mind is getting back at Hannah b for doing the same to him.if you don’t like someone don’t mess around with them!!!!

• Love 21

He wants the drama queens, the ones who weep and declare undying love immediately and will scratch each others eyes out to get to him. 

Like Hannah Brown, who cried and cancelled everything on her journey to love. 

Seems like he is getting rid of the girls who don’t have a perfect background.   He was very willing to hook up (or more) with Sydney last week but he doesn’t see himself married to someone who grew up poor with a single mom and a dad she has barely seen.   Same with Victoria P.   A girl who grew up in foster care is not who he wants to bring home to Mommy.

I imagine Peter's dream life is to buy a home down the street from Mommy and Daddy in Westwood Village and just reenact his entire childhood. Can't run the risk of any latent abandonment issues in his wife ruining their kitchen dance parties.  

• Love 23

I'm sorry Tammy didn't stick around long enough to attack Victoria F so she would "Find her words," like Mykenna did.  "I don't know," and stroking your hair is not a substitute for actually communication. Peter may find  her challenging but I just  want to shake her.

I'm so glad Mykenna is gone, as wrong as Tammy can be about Canadians and trophy wives,  she was probably right about Mykenna wanting to up her likes on her fashion blog  -- an odd occupation for the woman with the worst hair, makeup and clothes of the season.

I felt bad for Kelley, the woman who looks most like she could be his mother, having to actually play  that  part in the play. Way to kick a girl in her insecurities, show.

Natasha looked stunning at the RC, she should always wear her hair like that.

I guess Madison and her teeth will be the winner unless pretty, round faced Hannah Ann wins the "looks most like my mommy" contest.  He really likes Kelsey but I think she wont pass the hometown visit.

• Love 16
14 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Why do these girls have to cry for Peter to feel satisfied? He is insecure otherwise.  There was nothing wrong with Hannah Anne's responses at the table. 

Her dress is very bridal.  

Her dress looked like a bad iceskating costume, complete with mesh inlays!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Cornhusker12 said:

Really surprising/weird episode once again, I definitely thought Blonde Victoria and Natasha were both in Peter's top tier so seeing them leave so unceremoniously and early was wild. 

I believe Natasha is still there.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

I believe Natasha is still there.

Yeah she is. Although idk why... Peter doesn't really seem to like her to me. He probably thinks she's "interesting" and "exotic" and "intimidating." She's way too good for him. I don't think she likes him that much either but she's having fun traveling and taking a break from normal life. I'm glad he keeps her around. They actually did kiss this ep, which was surprising.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Cornhusker12 said:

Really surprising/weird episode once again, I definitely thought Blonde Victoria and Natasha were both in Peter's top tier so seeing them leave so unceremoniously and early was wild. 

I think Black Haired Victoria was clearly manipulating him during that nonsensical breakdown, and has been a classic Wrong Reasons Reality Professional this whole season. She's trying to stay on for as long as possible without "winning" so that she can get IG followers and continue in the franchise but not have to fake a relationship with Peter after the season because she has zero interest in him. Luckily for her, Peter is aloof enough to fall for her awful acting. Seriously, it seemed like she forgot what angle she was trying to take halfway through that date.

Victoria: "Ugh I don't even know if I want to be here anymore... but like... um... I'm just scared! PETER you don't even like me.... wait... I don't know if I like YOU... but I'm just scared?...."

*fake tears, runs away to the producers in a panic, they tell her she's blowing her big moment*

Peter: "You make me feel like a puppy being led around on a leash. I like that. Will you accept this rose?"

Victoria, suddenly beaming: "Peter, of course!"

I think Peter should have picked up on the scary fact that thinking about the possibility of getting serious with/marrying him made Victoria F want to barf!

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Peter. In every relationship there is one who is more expressive/emotional. If both partners were both very emotional it would be very difficult. 
I like Kelly. She was having fun playing abuela while blue tongued MyKenna was whining about being the unseen maid. I think that girl needs oxygen.

I like Kelsey now. Loved the long sleeved black top with the leather mini skirt. That’s how you do sexy. Really gorgeous, even with the pinched nose job. 
Victoria F should join an off Broadway ensemble and star in Girl, interrupted. She’s unstable, and not in a fun snarking way. 

• Love 13

Peter's down to 6 choices.  He's got the 2 emotional wrecks (Kelsey and Victoria), the 3 he really likes (Kelly, Madison, and Hannah Anne) and Natasha as the "friend-zone" option.  I must say I was pleasantly surprised with his ability to cull the herd this week.  He dropped 10 women, and he seemed to be fairly decisive about it.  I was afraid he was going to be dithering around every week, moaning about how its "so hhhaaaarrrrdddd" to decide.  Good job, Peter!

I got the feeling that Peter was about to cut Hannah Anne this week, but his "she's never been in love before" excuse was pretty thin.  I think he was afraid she wasn't really into him (she's not), and wanted to drop her before she could drop him.  She wants the most exposure she can get on this show, so she went with the "nuclear option" and cried and said she was falling in love with him.  I'm disappointing that so many of the contestants this year are so mercenary.  If you're not feeling it, leave the show.  I guess the financial and fame payoff for staying longer is just too much to overcome.  That's a real shame, as a viewer.

• Love 11

The word "like" needs to be stricken from the Bachelor/Bachelorette nation. If that cannot be done, then the women/men need to wear shock collars. Every time they say "like", zap their ass! That'll learn 'em. 😂🤣

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

I am so grossed out by how many of them he is making out with. He kissed 12 girls on the very first night. He's making out with them in front of each other. I get that dating a guy that is dating other girls is part of the show, but it hasn't ever been this bad, has it? I want to vomit at the thought of kissing some guy who just made out with three other people in front of me.

I actually really like Madi, and I went to Auburn, so I am rooting for her, but I don't necessarily want her to win. 

I remember when many people didn't kiss until the fantasy suites, or say that they were falling in love until then. I think that's when Emily told Brad for the first time. They seemed like actual adults. This is like watching high school. I have taught high school, so I know.

I do think he is terrified of being rejected, and I think he needs/wants someone to boss him around. That's why he fell so hard for Hannah B. She is very strong willed and says what she wants. Love her or hate her, she does what she wants.

Also, any idea who the girl is that tells him if he is doing with other girls what he is doing with her, then it's over? 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Cornhusker12 said:

Really surprising/weird episode once again, I definitely thought Blonde Victoria and *EDIT*: Sydney were both in Peter's top tier so seeing them leave so unceremoniously and early was wild. 

I think Black Haired Victoria was clearly manipulating him during that nonsensical breakdown, and has been a classic Wrong Reasons Reality Professional this whole season. She's trying to stay on for as long as possible without "winning" so that she can get IG followers and continue in the franchise but not have to fake a relationship with Peter after the season because she has zero interest in him. Luckily for her, Peter is aloof enough to fall for her awful acting. Seriously, it seemed like she forgot what angle she was trying to take halfway through that date.

Victoria: "Ugh I don't even know if I want to be here anymore... but like... um... I'm just scared! PETER you don't even like me.... wait... I don't know if I like YOU... but I'm just scared?...."

*fake tears, runs away to the producers in a panic, they tell her she's blowing her big moment*

Peter: "You make me feel like a puppy being led around on a leash. I like that. Will you accept this rose?"

Victoria, suddenly beaming: "Peter, of course!"

hahah so trying not to win like Jed is hannahs season. Thats a sound theory. because she really makes no sense. and Peter is a dweeb.

1 hour ago, Sharonana said:

The word "like" needs to be stricken from the Bachelor/Bachelorette nation. If that cannot be done, then the women/men need to wear shock collars. Every time they say "like", zap their ass! That'll learn 'em. 😂🤣

and literally. ha the vision of zapping:)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I was flabbergasted that after all of Victoria’s hemming, hawing and weirdness last night she still got a rose. 
Peter sure plays favorites. Some girls get 2-3 one on ones while others don’t. He barely gives Natasha the time of day which makes we wonder if production is telling him to keep certain people. Even Hannah was more equitable with her attention overall. He seems to  have learned nothing from his Bachelorette days except to walk off and act like a lost puppy. 

• Love 8

As soon as the Bachelor crew reached Central America your humble scribe acquired intestinal flu, preventing him from viewing/reviewing 2 episodes in a week.  A very spooky and unpleasant linkage - not least since these episodes were filmed months ago.  But 5 bloody hours resulted in some serious blood from the roses' thorns it seems.  Speaking of which, in playing rapid catch-up via the DVR it appears that advertisers continue to plumb the depths of tackiness by presenting graphical representations of the monthly cycle.  Exactly who this sales methodology is aimed at is unclear since those who require the products in question need no lectures - especially of a glib 30-second variety - about that which they already know full well and everyone else can get along fine without more dumbed-down emojis - this time of a bodily nature.

And so a more philosophical or possibly a more quantitative analysis is in order.  The Bachelor says he doesn't like the drama.  Most of the women say they don't like it.  Most of the audience say they don't like it - or at least make the claim.  So why does it dominate 5 hours of footage?  Occam's Razor gives us two possible non-mutually-exclusive answers:  1) because the producers want it and 2) because Peter, his dates and his interactions provide a consistently alarming dearth of usable footage.

All creativity on the date front has been exhausted by design or accident.  Probably by design.  It's safer, it's more predictable and therefore easier to plan and budget.  The camera setups, the establishing shots (city skyline, street scene, people in a park, plaza or tourist attraction), the outfits, the greetings.  Granted, 'reality TV' purportedly involves everyday people so it may not be fair to expect anything else.  Strictures against discussing real people, places, things, events, etc. means that dialogue involving these things - even a simple and obvious question about favorite films or music or places - will often be deleted lest a complaint from a lawyer is received.  We may rail against school bus-caliber 'I like you - do you like me?' exchanges but we don't know what's been left on the cutting room floor.  On the other hand, one suspects that not a great deal must be cut especially with this year's crop of narcissists whose emotions are dangerously on a knife-edge every minute.

Peter is less a Bachelor and more a predatory camp counselor.  Arms outstretched, he shouts 'Yay!  We're gonna have so much fun today!  But first give me a soul kiss!'

The constant intercutting with the bored-but-agitated reserves back at the mansion/hotel is tiresome but apparently meant to stoke understandably flagging interest in Peter's almost staggering inability to hold an adult conversation.  He makes mumbling, shuffling overgrown passive-aggressive adolescent Nick Viall look like Ernest Hemingway.

A sea change initiated and spread by the constant use of digital technology has robbed at least one generation of their ability to interact in person, in real time and with any subtlety or originality.  Unfortunately for the producers, the reserve women no longer sit around and give Austenesque soliloquies about how they miss their man, how they shall fall upon his neck and greet him upon his return and how happy they shall be.  Instead, they offer blank looks or, in far too many cases, an endless flow of tears.  Some of these women are pushing 30 years old and react to any emotional stimuli the way a 6th grader might.  Mary (Tyler Moore) Richards?  Bailey Quarters?  Diane Chambers?  Even Rachel Green?  What happened to the sassy, sexy, smart singleton who would find Mr Right eventually but could carry on with life in the meantime even if it meant encounters with a few wrong-uns?  Granted these are fictional characters but they were simultaneously contemporary ideals and reflections of women's mindsets in the workplace and the dating scene.  Most of us, male or female, would probably have chosen to live under a bridge rather than move back in under one or both parents' roof.  Squandering a hard-earned adulthood was unthinkable.  Contrast this independence with what appears to be a crop of failures-to-launch, daddy's girls, boomerang kids, et al.  That's a long way of saying immaturity is extending well into maturity.

This week the girls - and we'll call them girls when they merit the title - hissed and clawed so much we could be excused for thinking a Catwoman sequel was being cast.

Trying to remember this week's players vis-a-vis the full list at the ABC site:

Sydney - a chip on her shoulder the approximate size of the Rock of Gibraltar.  Had a rough trot in Birmingham but despite her description it's not quite the nexus of cast-iron antebellum attitudes.  Blokes may lag well behind on the scale of emotional intelligence but they can definitely sense perpetual anger and will run far away.

Kelley - has there been a more indifferent Bachelorette, especially one that has advanced this far?  On one level you admire her ability (?) to see it for what it is:  a lark or merely a farce.  A network TV credit will look good on the LinkedIn bio even if it has mostly naff all to do with more lawyerly qualifications.

Alayah - damn it some of us were still fighting your corner because we love femme fatales.  No apologies.  Peter couldn't handle the confidence.

Hannah Ann - memo to producers:  giving modeling challenges to actual models is not 'getting them out of their comfort zone.'  It's the exact opposite!  Exactly how and why being out of one's comfort zone is supposed to make one more or less attractive to a partner is unclear but it's become an article of Bachelor faith anyway.  Deftly dodged the question of 'What comes after modeling?' probably because the answer is 'Your job will be to fly the jets - mine will be to raise the babies.'  Calculated but smart move to follow Peter outside.  The kind of girl you DO take home to mother - and let's face it, mother is calling the shots here.  But how long can even a model maintain the dewy-eyed, pasted-on-smile pose?

Kelsey - the tap handle has been well and truly broken off and the tears are flowing again.  This emotional basket case would cry at the sounding of a clock chime.  Dangerously unstable.  Pete wants to buy a peck of trouble?  Have at it.

Lexi - bit of a dark horse but decided to join the Witches of Eastwick and her fate was sealed.  Makeup went strangely, suddenly askew at the RC rejection.

Madison - there is undeniable Sean/Catherine physical chemistry there...an almost Picasso-like intertwining of their bodies when they get together.  When the bitching starts she puts her head down or merely vacates the room.  Smart girl.  Hopefully she's also silently saying rude things about Yankee women.

Mykenna - hard to add anything new to the (hilarious) discussion of this one.  Perhaps she will some some constructive purpose in convincing the rest of the world to abandon the drowned-rat hair look.  Most unconvincing - and derivative - Grrl Power self-affirmation speeches in history.  'I am a strong woman!  You can not take my power!' is rather unconvincing when shrieking and crying.  That rescue-then-rejection sequence near the end was delicious but bordering on the cruel.

Tammy - the tomboy intro should have been a major hint.  Women who want to participate in boys' wrestling are...different.  Straight women who want to participate in boys' wrestling are even more different somehow.  How and why she lasted into these rounds is still a mystery.  What isn't a mystery is her stalking the group to identify and then torment the runt of the litter.  Just an irredeemable bitch who really had no character arc but for some reason wasn't rumbled until later.  Even Puffball Pete worked it out for himself.

Victoria P - another point for Pete in giving Vic P a parachute and a premature exit.  Shhh!  Quiet just a sec.  Is that Vic saying 'vulnerable' again?  Why does she think that word has any magic power?  Why does she think it's what guys want to hear?  They immediately translate it to insecure - and rightfully so.  Didn't cost him a rose and didn't cost anyone else a rose (except maybe Alayah after the fact).  Good riddance.

Natasha - it isn't a spoiler to point out that teaser footage had Peter & Nat sharing a kiss in a public venue so perhaps that's a next episode item.  It may be hypocritical to dislike her Noo Yawk street-smart attitude but it seems her every on-camera moment is a snide put-down of her peers.

Victoria F - getting harder to stick up for her.  Might be top of the emotionally-inarticulate list.  Why and how does being compelled to express oneself result in being physically sick?  It doesn't take Nostradamus to conclude that petite doe-eyed brunettes will probably occupy most/all the final slots including VF.  Her final words will almost certainly be 'I don't know what to say.'  Again.

Peter has made some poor decisions on his own, some poor decisions at the behest of the producers and some poor decisions from the women dripping poison in his ear.  As others have noted, the working hypothesis that there are really just 2-3 solid contenders every year no matter how wide the casting net and no matter how often the producers scream SQUIRREL! seems to be holding up this year.

Edited by Rainsong
  • Love 24
50 minutes ago, Rainsong said:

Kelley - has there been a more indifferent Bachelorette, especially one that has advanced this far?  On one level you admire her ability (?) to see it for what it is:  a lark or merely a farce. 

It's pretty fascinating haha. I totally admire her for not being pulled into the ridiculous drama of this season, and for not being fooled into swooning for Peter (or even seeming remotely interested in him at this point), but on the other hand she kinda seems half asleep most of the time so it's not like I'm over here rooting for her to become the Bachelorette or anything. All things considered though, so far she's probably coming out of this with the most dignity out of all the contestants.

Speaking of which, who in the world are they going to choose to be the next Bachelorette?? Surely it can't be anyone from this group, right?

Edited by Cornhusker12
  • Love 16

Peters only choice if he wants any sort of normal relationship after this show with any of these people is to pick Madison . Frankly , I don’t think he’ll be with anyone long term but she’s his best bet to at least fake it for 6 months . Because the rest of these girls are coo coo for cocoa 

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Cornhusker12 said:

It's pretty fascinating haha. I totally admire her for not being pulled into the ridiculous drama of this season, and for not being fooled into swooning for Peter (or even seeming remotely interested in him at this point), but on the other hand she kinda seems half asleep most of the time so it's not like I'm over here rooting for her to become the Bachelorette or anything. All things considered though, so far she's probably coming out of this with the most dignity out of all the contestants.

And she was actually funny on the group date with her TH about the telenovela abuela role! I caught myself laughing out loud and was shocked. I "literally" cannot remember another moment that a contestant was genuinely funny on this season.

I think Madison is the only clear choice for winner, but I'm disappointed because she's also the only one of this crop I would like to see as next bachelorette. Aside from the fact that she actually seems into Peter which, in my book, is just gross at this point. I like Natasha but she hasn't had enough screentime for it. I like Kelley but not as a potential lead. Hard no to the other three remaining. 

Thank God Mykenna is gone. What a nutjob. You could tell she saw herself giving these overwrought speeches and thought it was a stellar and moving audition as tragic heroine of the show. She was bizarre and childish (Tammy wasn't wrong).

ETA: OH and I was so disgusted by Peter and Hannah Ann making out with food all over their faces! EW! That was worse than Evan and Carly's hot pepper make out.

Edited by jade.black
  • Love 15
32 minutes ago, jade.black said:

Thank God Mykenna is gone. What a nutjob. You could tell she saw herself giving these overwrought speeches and thought it was a stellar and moving audition as tragic heroine of the show. She was bizarre and childish (Tammy wasn't wrong).

10 to one odds that McKenna’s apartment* looks like Etsy and Urban Outfitters threw up but she thinks it’s cool and edgy.

*ok, bedroom at parents house

0A678453-1D5D-4FE0-AF96-FFF3F8598EA3.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, jade.black said:

I think Madison is the only clear choice for winner, but I'm disappointed because she's also the only one of this crop I would like to see as next bachelorette. 

She seems drama-free (at least compared to the rest of them), but I swear I've barely heard her say anything on this show. She's silent behind the scenes and at the occasional rose ceremonies, and plastered to Peter when he's around. Or maybe I just tune her out? I don't know. She's an obvious front-runner, but also a non-entity in a weird way. I imagine she'll get more time next week.

This season was dragging, and now it seems like it's almost over.

I CANNOT wait for the women tell-all. Unless Peter tries to cancel it.

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

She seems drama-free (at least compared to the rest of them), but I swear I've barely heard her say anything on this show. She's silent behind the scenes and at the occasional rose ceremonies, and plastered to Peter when he's around. Or maybe I just tune her out? I don't know. She's an obvious front-runner, but also a non-entity in a weird way. I imagine she'll get more time next week.

This season was dragging, and now it seems like it's almost over.

I CANNOT wait for the women tell-all. Unless Peter tries to cancel it.

Since the season has zeroed in on the obnoxious drama queens, it's been really unfair to the few normal women there.  Madison has gotten a few mild digs in about the weepers, wailers, and screamers.  She, Kelly, and Natasha  have been forced into the role of spectators of their own season.  Now that the crazies are being winnowed out, I hope these three get more time.  I can't make up my mind about Hannah Anna Banana.  She seemed to participate in the drama at the beginning, but now she's coming across as pretty normal.

I'd love to see Madison as the next Bachelorette.  She'd be a breath of fresh air after all the drama of recent seasons.  

• Love 6

Mykenna’s Girl Power speech about how strong she is, how courageous, how amazing and special, how she has fallen deeply in love with herself because she’s such a great, positive, optimistic person who stands up for herself now, would have been more convincing if she hadn’t been ugly crying through it all.  I don’t want to see any more of her trying to “fake it till you make it” through her insecurities.

She’s not tough enough for the Bachelor world, and needs to not be on Bachelor in Paradise, please. I don’t want to see her face crumple up anymore, it makes me sad, and I’m only here for the snark.

Edited by Irritable
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

So I started watching during Chris Soules’ season and kept watching because there is nothing like train wreaks to take my mind off of real life. I kept watching (please don’t judge me too harshly - I do it for the “wrong reasons” and for all the snark entertainment I get here).

I didn’t want Colton as Ias the bachelor and I thought he was a one note, boring dimwit and he lived up to my low expectations. He was awful. I didn’t want Peter because he seemed boring. Well, imagine my surprise when he is not only boring but also an immature drama queen. 

The emotional maturity of the candidate and contestants have reached a new low. Like, like, like, like my head is going to literally blow off.

As an aside, if they removed all the”likes” this week the 5 hour mess this week could have been reduced to 3 hours tops.

I’m living for Kelly being disgusted with Peter and the stupid drama.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Sharonana said:

@nlkm9 wouldn't it be great to see their head jerk like that and not know why. 😂

I don't think so, or if they did it was more like a peck. He mostly hugged her. I could tell he wasn't into her. I think she stayed as long as she did due to producers. I don't like Tammy but I found Mykenna even more annoying and chlldish. And did she actually say at the end that she's falling in love with herself? Really? Is this supposed to impress us and win her the Bachelorette spot? Sheesh!

Edited by Sweet-tea
Sorry I posted wrong quote. Was reacting to question asking if Peter had kissed Mykenna
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 2/5/2020 at 9:00 PM, kazza said:

(small voice) I'm only up to the Victoria P sendoff but so far I don't despise Peter this episode. The fluent Spanish is (dare I say) attractive, and at least he had the spine to send someone away. 

Sorry, not sorry but Peter is in no way fluent in Spanish. He made several elementary grammatical errors. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I think these women are getting bored.   With cocktail parties cancelled, left on their own with hours of nothing to do but talk to and about each other, of course they're going to fight. There's nothing to do but wait for a date with Peter, and then he's boring, too!

I bet most of these women are sticking around for the tv exposure, but want to get cut just before fantasy suites.  Think about it -  this is Peter, 4 times in a windmill!  how exhausting!  is that the standard expectation now?  can any woman escape the fantasy suite without being asked, "4 times? more?"    and let's be honest -  if the guy gets it right the first time, you don't need or want 3 more attempts.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 6