Type keyword(s) to search

RHoSLC in the Media: So Salty!

• Start Topic

I just hope the cameras were rolling when the authorities came looking for her.  The powers that be at Bravo must be wetting themselves with excitement over the publicity and what it will mean for ratings when season two airs.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Jen was allegedly traveling for the cast trip to Vail when Sharrieff called her to tell her to come back because the FBI was at the house to arrest her.

Sooo, she tried to leave to no avail.....

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Jen was allegedly traveling for the cast trip to Vail when Sharrieff called her to tell her to come back because the FBI was at the house to arrest her.

I cannot get enough of this torrid story! She's probably raging all over her house. Wonder what Coach is saying. She says he's her calm in the storm, but he's likely angry AF and do they not file joint returns? Maybe she filed her "business" taxes separately. Crikey!

• Love 7

Really I'm shocked, just shocked that people who live life on the dubious edge of the law show up on tv and are surprised to have their alleged bad deeds come to light. Just shocked. Now karma should come for "the reverend" Mary.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Most housewives and/or husbands have been on their respective shows for a couple of years before the Feds catch up with them. Jen comes out strong straight out of the gate!! 
Now, for some divine reckoning for Mary.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

According to Meredith’s Instagram stories, she’s currently in Aspen. I’m not sure if any of the other cast mates are there but the pictures only have her, her husband, and their daughter. Maybe the trip got canceled. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When one asks if "we need to add Kim Kardashian to our legal team," how serious are you taking these charges?

Not very serious. Not the time for jokes. I'm all here for Jenn's downfall and it would be hilarious if Meredith had something to do with her getting charged.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Ugh, Brooks. Is Andy under the impression that people were clamoring for more Brooks? 

Mary continues to wear allllllll the accessories. But I'm glad to see more about her crazy-ass "church" is coming to light.

As far as Jen goes, the feds don't indict unless they can convict and I have no doubt she is guilty of conning old people out of money. The fact that the other housewives seem to be siding with her over Lisa and Meredith is ridiculous but unsurprising.

• Love 9

So the last season ended, Jen was arrested (or something) but was still around to film for this season?  I don't even know what that means.

I do know I don't want to see more Brooks, especially in even brighter pink lipstick, and Mary leads a cult?  Duh!! 

• Love 6
On 8/15/2021 at 11:38 PM, princelina said:

So the last season ended, Jen was arrested (or something) but was still around to film for this season?  I don't even know what that means.

I do know I don't want to see more Brooks, especially in even brighter pink lipstick, and Mary leads a cult?  Duh!! 

Jen was arrested for wire fraud and money laundering at some point during the filming of the show. 

3 hours ago, princelina said:

So during the filming of the season that's about to start?

Yes.  There’s a scene where the housewives are getting ready to leave for a trip.  I think that’s when Jen’s husband calls her (off camera) to tell her she’s being arrested.  Everything happens in real time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Yes.  There’s a scene where the housewives are getting ready to leave for a trip.  I think that’s when Jen’s husband calls her (off camera) to tell her she’s being arrested.  Everything happens in real time.

Well thanks - that makes more sense.  Also makes me look more forward to watching 😈

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

They released the first look at the season premiere with the camera's rolling as Jen slips off the party bus and the feds showing up 12 minutes later. I'm ashamed of how much I'm looking forward to watching this. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

From Starcasm:

There was also audio leaked last year of Mary insulting her congregation by calling them “stingy” and “poor.”

“You’re not in church, you think I’m stupid? Coming in here draining me? I ain’t preaching over y’all’s sin. I’m doing everything else, ya’ll ain’t helping. Halfway pay your tithes,” Mary says. “I got 14 birthday cards. Your old stingy selves. You old poor people. I don’t want no poor people around me. You’re poor as hell. And if you ain’t poor, you stingy cause you still poor! God said you was poor.”

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 9/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, politichick said:

On 11/2/2021 at 11:40 AM, MaggieG said:

Putting this in here, but Cameron who appeared in the last episode as former member of Mary's church, died in June

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lisa-barlow-friend-cameron-williams-passed-away-rhoslc

So glad Mary The Con Woman is being exposed! It always amazes me to see how many people fall for the most obvious cons - it’s as if they lack some essential con detection gene.

• Love 4
On 11/11/2021 at 7:55 AM, nexxie said:

So glad Mary The Con Woman is being exposed! It always amazes me to see how many people fall for the most obvious cons - it’s as if they lack some essential con detection gene.

I maintain my position that this season was supposed to reveal Mary and only Mary.  Bravo got a gift when the Jen Shah scene went down.  How many of us, having been teased about Jen would have been nearly as interested in only the Mary story?

Edited by b2H
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, b2H said:

I maintain my position that this season was supposed to reveal Mary and only Mary.  Bravo got a gift when the Jen Shah scene went down.  How many of us, having been teased about Jen would have been nearly as interested in only the Mary story?

That makes a lot of sense.

• Love 2
On 11/12/2021 at 7:52 PM, b2H said:

This show only lasted one season for me because both Mary and Jen are revolting creatures.

• Love 4

Ummm, what?  (From above article)

Earlier this year, the Bravo personality asked a judge to throw out the entire case against her, claiming that her dry contact lenses caused her to waive her Miranda rights without understanding what she was doing. That request was denied.

Oh, the old dry contact lens defense.

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ummm, what?  (From above article)

Oh, the old dry contact lens defense.

I was coming to post the article and point out this gem, too, but you both beat me to it. Jen’s made up excuses were pretty good when it was “My assistant liked the Tweets” and “Coach Shah has internal bleeding,” but this woman is really running out of lies if the best she can come up with is “Itchy eyes made me forget the one thing everyone knows about being arrested from movies and TV shows: ‘The right to remain silent.’”But Stu admitting guilt and not going to trial means he’s certainly gotten a plea bargain to flip on Jen…as like, the other thing we’ve all learned from legal movies and TV shows.

• Love 16

From the article: "They (costars)have zero compassion for me and my family. It takes an evil person to take delight in what we’re going through. I am [100 percent] innocent and I hope the ladies each learn a valuable lesson from this and stop judging others.”

That from the judgiest of judgies? Lmao. Shoe on the other foot doesn't feel so good, eh Jen? And I'm 100% an evil person, because I am delighted she (finally) got caught and at all the consequences she faces. How can she claim she's innocent? Did her contacts blur so she didn't know she was scamming the elderly all these years? C'mon at least come up with something believable. (Again, the only people I feel for are her kids and family. She can go jump in a (salt) lake.)

I'm surprised yet glad to read that Stu is taking responsibility. Will his plea change and cooperation make her sentence longer?

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Mary was a no-show at the reunion. Don’t know how to link sorry. No surprise but I wanted to see her get read for the filth that she is. 

I saw the same thing floating around on SM. I'm also not shocked. She clearly doesn't like any of these women (except maybe Meredith) and always seems like she's being forced to participate. And she walks away when called out.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Mary was a no-show at the reunion. Don’t know how to link sorry. No surprise but I wanted to see her get read for the filth that she is. 

Well, she would have had to leave her house - I meant closet.

• LOL 10

I wonder what Mary's contractural obligations are for showing up at the reunion, and how much money she forfeits/owes for failing to show up.  

Is there a "termination" clause?  Fingers. Crossed.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 1/7/2022 at 7:01 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it makes her look worse not showing up, she has forfeited a chance to apologize or explain herself.  What will her parishioners think?

Mary will do her manipulative meant-to-confuse double speak to them. 

She'll blame everyone else. and pull the "poor me" act.

She'll call Bravo, The Devil.

Then she'll pass the tithing dish around the church and guilt them all into coughing up extra large donations. 

Hey....what do Mary Cosby and Ramona Singer have in common ?

Answer: Skipping reunion shows like cowards because they can't answer publicly for their racism. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 3
On 1/7/2022 at 3:04 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

MaggieG, I agree. It makes one wonder why she even signed on for this show. Nothing good came out of it for her. 

I wonder this also.  She always seemed to be really put out having to participate in anything and she would constantly bail out if she didn't like it.  Was she thinking this would get her more church members?

And Meredith Marks is just a complete moron, imho.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I wonder this also.  She always seemed to be really put out having to participate in anything and she would constantly bail out if she didn't like it.  Was she thinking this would get her more church members?

And Meredith Marks is just a complete moron, imho.

I suspect that Mary thought it would be easy money.

And she could wear lotsa designer clothes.

• Love 3
On 1/7/2022 at 3:12 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

If Mary didn’t come does that mean Jesus and God also no showed?

• LOL 9