Type keyword(s) to search

RHoSLC in the Media: So Salty!

• Start Topic

On 7/29/2023 at 2:23 AM, ZettaK said:

Two new HWs in Season 4: Angie Katsanevas who was a friend last season, and Monica Garcia. Mary Crosby is returning as a friend.Screenshot_20230729_021824_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e269a9405aa12ff6d96f3c6727ba9cb3.jpg

Obviously all the women are shopped in but the “quality” of the Garcia woman’s shop reminds me of this:

2EE53E60-C05A-4B3F-A291-611A47E434EC.jpeg

• LOL 12
On 9/4/2023 at 11:24 PM, Pi237 said:

If Jen gets to watch this in jail, It’s gotta kill her to see Angie so prevalent! 

Jen must be furious. She was so angry last season that Angie tried to promote herself (she threw champagne on her, and her shoes in the ocean, on top of the verbal abuse). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

There is an interview with Angie Harrington on Heather McDonald's podcast Juicy Scoop.  It's really interesting and a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that went down with her and Lisa. 

Cool!  Heather's podcasts are super long and can't listen yet.  Any tidbits you can share?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, snarts said:

Somebody claimed that only one of the three kids she had with her ex husband is his biological child. She has four kids.

As for her mother, I believe Monica asked her to appear on the show by seeing how much she is featured. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 10/20/2023 at 2:19 PM, Natalie68 said:

Cool!  Heather's podcasts are super long and can't listen yet.  Any tidbits you can share?

Let me see what I can remember:

Angie H. said she's still really good friends with Heather, Whitney, and Meredith.  She said she thinks the producers told either Lisa or Jen Shaw about the canceled caters in S2.  Before going on S2 Lisa would call her and work out how she would be portrayed on the show.  She was supposed to be a friend of to Lisa and would film scenes with her "helping her pack".  Angie took that to mean she was going to be Lisa's little b!tch.

She said out of everyone on the cast Whitney and Heather have never put on a front to be more than they really are.  They are authentic and she said Heather is one of the funniest people she knows. She wasn't going to do S3 but Heather encouraged her to do it.

She went into detail about that stupid fake IG account her husband created.  She takes full responsibility for what happened and admits it was a mistake but explains why he did it, etc.  You really get a better understanding of why things happened, especially behind the scenes.

She explains how filming affected her kids and family.

She's no longer friends with Lisa.  She said Lisa and Jen Shaw are master manipulators when it comes to social media and they have fans, bots, bloggers, podcasters, etc. who will do their "dirty work" for them.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
38 minutes ago, snarts said:

Did we know that Beauty Lab (Heather's company) filed a lawsuit against Monica back in August for breach of contract/non-payment?

Well, Monica is now suing Beauty Lab for alleged "botched" injections

Reddit's also stating that Monica used fake names to get multiple procedures.

Monica (and her Mom) appear to be big time grifters chasing that bag. I predict that Bravo will likely regret giving them a platform.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!

Monica not happy with injections she got by trickery using fake names will bite her in her (injected?) butt because she is not smart and decided to bring her fake ass (see what I did there, lol) on TV for a few bucks.

I am sure she learned a few things from Jenn (I am banging my wrists together, clang, clang).

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
6 hours ago, snarts said:

Did we know that Beauty Lab (Heather's company) filed a lawsuit against Monica back in August for breach of contract/non-payment?

Monica (and her Mom) appear to be big time grifters chasing that bag. I predict that Bravo will likely regret giving them a platform.

So they will be able to keep the ice cube and end up as big as Guidice.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Oy vey.

I guess this is what happens when you spend all of your time in your closet, head in the sand sort of parenting at it's finest.

What kills me is that all this goes on in her house and she is clueless, does her son have a job or she funding that lifestyle of his? 

And a baby in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oy vey.

I guess this is what happens when you spend all of your time in your closet, head in the sand sort of parenting at it's finest.

What kills me is that all this goes on in her house and she is clueless, does her son have a job or she funding that lifestyle of his? 

And a baby in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Are they sure there isn't a baby in that house?  Seems to be a house of mystery!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
On 11/9/2023 at 8:40 AM, snarts said:

I just saw this on social media. Monica signed a contract in December of 2019 to get injectables, but paid only the initial $449 fee, and nothing else after that. She now owes about $2,500. When she was sued for breach of contract in August she countersued weeks only before the season started airing. I agree that Bravo will regret she was hired. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 11/9/2023 at 2:28 PM, MaggieG said:

It seems that Robert Jr. (according to this) brought the girl to the house when she was underaged (16). The police came, and they would have arrested him, and Mary if they didn't open the door. They wanted to retrieve the girl- I'm sure her parents asked the police to intervene. Mary and Robert were charged with misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and unlawfully providing shelter to a runaway in April of 2021. How is it possible Mary didn't know about the wedding? The happy couple announced it on IG with photos, and a million stories the day it happened.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 9
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So this girl is now barely 18? That'll end well. 🙄

And none too smart, putting out her drug and alcohol use on social media...colleges love sort on applications.

I am just taking a guess here that neither one of those kids are equipped to be grown ups, Robert has his mother paying his way so I do wonder how they have the means to buy their drugs, booze and guns.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And none too smart, putting out her drug and alcohol use on social media...colleges love sort on applications.

I am just taking a guess here that neither one of those kids are equipped to be grown ups, Robert has his mother paying his way so I do wonder how they have the means to buy their drugs, booze and guns.

I'm guessing he gets some kind of allowance that Mary may or may not be aware of. Let's be real, he, most likely, is not legally employed, (Great Grand) Daddy is MIA, and Mary can't be bothered to keep track on what goes on in the other wing of the house outside of her closet. He, pretty much, has it made...until the cops raid the house because he's an idiot.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Robert didn't appear too mature during his conversation on tv with his mother. He is 20 now, and this was filmed in January/February. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

How messed up is it that Robert Jr's father is also his (step) great grandfather? I know people make fun of West Virginia and Uncle Daddy and all that, but this is another level of odd. And why did it take me 3 (?) seasons to figure this out?

I was this many days old when I learned that fact from you.

• LOL 7
On 11/12/2023 at 7:50 AM, ZettaK said:

It seems that Robert Jr. (according to this) brought the girl to the house when she was underaged (16). The police came, and they would have arrested him, and Mary if they didn't open the door. They wanted to retrieve the girl- I'm sure her parents asked the police to intervene. Mary and Robert were charged with misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and unlawfully providing shelter to a runaway in April of 2021. How is it possible Mary didn't know about the wedding? The happy couple announced it on IG with photos, and a million stories the day it happened.

Haha. Do we really think Mary goes on IG? That said, someone needs to tell her about all of the drugs in her house.

• Like 4

It seems that Monica is at odds with almost all the HWs right now. Heather, Angie, and Whitney gave an interview, and said so. And Lisa never liked her. This leaves Meredith only. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

But Monica was chosen to sit by Andy Cohen at the reunion.

My guess is they really want her back for a second season and if Andy puts her in the first chair she has his vote and the networks vote. Plus she has caused a fervor with the other ladies, I think Bermuda will be nuts and will make or break Monica with the viewers.

Edited by Arynm
words
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Screenshot_20231207_140941_X.jpg

Reunion looks!

Not terrible dresses with the exception of Angie K and Whitney, those are my least favorite.

I could not figure out who was in the blue dress then I realized it was Mary, do not try and tell me she has not had some sort of cosmetic surgery on her face.

Heather is wearing a an awful color and the dress is meh.

Meredith and Monica are not horrible, I think Lisa comes out the winner in this group. Actually I think it is Mary that looks the best and that was incredibly hard for me to type.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6