Type keyword(s) to search

RHoSLC in the Media: So Salty!

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, princelina said:

Both, but specifically swelled up - something bruised may have been there before I blew my nose - I don't know.  I was 22 years old, playing on a coed softball team and was running to second base and ran my face into the pectorals of a very firm man and ended up with a bloody nose.  I don't remember if my eye was already turning black, but whatever was happening, those who were "in the know" warned me not to blow my nose.  Having been a very girly-girl my whole life I had never had a sports injury and was curious - I admit that after spending the evening at home alone touching the weird puffy skin around my eye, I blew my nose simply to see what would happen 😂. It literally swelled right up until I couldn't see out of it!  And was black and blue - but that may have happened anyway. (I was supposed to be Maid of Honor in my cousin's wedding a month later - she decreed "No more softball until after the wedding!"). Thirty-four years later I still have the hand towel given me by the man I ran into - whenever I come across it in the linen closet I think "That's Stan's towel!" 😄

That right there is the Hallmark Movie meet cute in one sentence! 

I hope your black eye was gone in time for the wedding, the photos would have been awesome with a great back story, lol.

Blowing your nose can lead to all sorts of things, I had a cold and blew my nose, I perforated my eardrum, the only possible meet cute with that was I was on a date, I couldn't hear a thing it was like I was underwater, I did not get another date from that guy and I don't even remember his name, I do however remember the painful ear infection that followed.

• Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That right there is the Hallmark Movie meet cute in one sentence! 

I hope your black eye was gone in time for the wedding, the photos would have been awesome with a great back story, lol.

Haha it would have been except that he was a work colleague and married! 😄

And yes it was gone in time for the wedding.

• Like 3

Monica on the Two T's In a Pod podcast...I can only hope she never returns to the show.  Such a victim. If I were Heather I think I'd watch my back because she seems to have some strong feelings about her. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ichbin said:

Monica on the Two T's In a Pod podcast...I can only hope she never returns to the show.  Such a victim. If I were Heather I think I'd watch my back because she seems to have some strong feelings about her. 

What did Monica (if that's even her real name) say?

• LOL 1
35 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Just doubling down on her victimhood and pointing fingers at her cast mates.  

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

This is probably the only thing that is real. Her own mother didn't contest it, and she contested her last name!

14 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She's pathetic. Who would believe anything that came out of her mouth now?

I listened to Two T's, I usually never do but I wanted to hear what Monica had to say, her timeline is so different to what was on the show, the way she said she met Jenn and what her role was while on her staff, the whole security camera story is different, etc...lying differently is not the same as telling the truth.  She did say she has no relationship with her mother and I believe that.

She said they never covered half of the stuff that happened during the season, they never talked about Heather pushing Whitney in that bar, lying about the black eye and how that "earth shattering phone call," was fake because Heather knew all the info prior to the Bermuda trip.

It was a good listen if you can mute the horribly read commercials that the Two T's have to do.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 2/15/2024 at 8:17 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I listened to Two T's, I usually never do but I wanted to hear what Monica had to say, her timeline is so different to what was on the show, the way she said she met Jenn and what her role was while on her staff, the whole security camera story is different, etc...lying differently is not the same as telling the truth.  She did say she has no relationship with her mother and I believe that.

She said they never covered half of the stuff that happened during the season, they never talked about Heather pushing Whitney in that bar, lying about the black eye and how that "earth shattering phone call," was fake because Heather knew all the info prior to the Bermuda trip.

It was a good listen if you can mute the horribly read commercials that the Two T's have to do.

Well, she is right about Heather, so she is not lying. And Heather was overly dramatic during the phone call in Bermuda, so it was suspicious. Monica said that production knew about the troll IG account from the beginning, and Andy Cohen said that it's possible some people knew. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Well, she is right about Heather, so she is not lying. And Heather was overly dramatic in the phone call in Bermuda, so it was suspicious. Monica said that production knew about the troll IG account from thebeginning, and Andy Cohen said that it's possible some people knew. 

Everyone that has said they have met Heather (that I have heard opine about it) has said she is not a nice person.  I find her repellent based on how she has treated the black eye.  I am sure I could find more to dislike about her.  Next season is bound to be dull.

• Like 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Everyone that has said they have met Heather (that I have heard opine about it) has said she is not a nice person.  I find her repellent based on how she has treated the black eye.  I am sure I could find more to dislike about her.  Next season is bound to be dull.

She pushed Whitney against a wall last season, she still supported Jen at the finale episode this season, and she sexually harassed a bartender among other things. She didn't appear to be too nice after the first season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1

Three new women are filming right now for S5. There is still a possibility that Monica will be added if the season appears to be boring.

The first woman is Britani Bateman, who is an actor and entrepreneur according to her socials.

The second, Meili Workman is a Utah-based model and mom of four.

Bronwyn Newport is listed as a fashion influencer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-express.com/entertainment/tv/128201/RHOSLC-season-5-new-cast/amp

• Useful 4
On 2/24/2024 at 2:01 AM, ZettaK said:

Three new women are filming right now for S5. There is still a possibility that Monica will be added if the season appears to be boring.

The first woman is Britani Bateman, who is an actor and entrepreneur according to her socials.

The second, Meili Workman is a Utah-based model and mom of four.

Bronwyn Newport is listed as a fashion influencer.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-express.com/entertainment/tv/128201/RHOSLC-season-5-new-cast/amp

Meili is stunning

• Like 1

I just watched this Hulu special (Skinny Confessions: After Ozempic) featuring Heather. Wow! Her face looks so different. I don't just think it's weight loss. She's getting the Instagram face.

Image 3-5-24 at 6.21 PM.jpeg

• Like 3
On 3/5/2024 at 7:23 PM, Sweet-tea said:

I just watched this Hulu special (Skinny Confessions: After Ozempic) featuring Heather. Wow! Her face looks so different. I don't just think it's weight loss. She's getting the Instagram face.

She had plastic surgery, a chin implant? Or she dissolved most of her cheek fillers, and jaw fillers which made them look massive, and square only? She was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, and it was obvious. 

• Like 1

Heather was naturally so pretty. I wish she left herself alone, but I understand the temptation to get stuff done. There is a lot of pressure on women, especially those in the public eye. I hope whatever she had done (or had dissolved), she is healthy and happy. 

yao7x0gqxx861.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 2
On 3/5/2024 at 4:23 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Heather needs to go away.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Mary was barely interested in being a friend of.

She is so checked out and doesn't participate in many of the events. She shows disdain for the cast members outside of a few. I don't understand why the producers would want her as a full-time cast member. 

• Like 6
On 3/8/2024 at 7:45 PM, Sweet-tea said:

She is so checked out and doesn't participate in many of the events. She shows disdain for the cast members outside of a few. I don't understand why the producers would want her as a full-time cast member. 

I don't either. It's bizarre, but Andy Cohen seems to like her, as well. She had the nerve to tell Whitney that she owned her house before the show (unlike her). 

On 2/9/2024 at 8:49 AM, ZettaK said:

A new HW is filming. Her name is Britani Bateman, and she was accused of creating a fan IG page for her boyfriend. She obviously wants him to become famous, as well. 

Screenshot_20240208_013715_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240209_084655_Instagram.jpg

Those poses and duck lips tho! 😅😂🤣

I'm sorry but are we just glazing over the Osmond name? Like any relation to Donny Osmond? 

If anyone has a fake IG account I am sure Meredith will find out from one of her five lawyers and then tell the guilty party they can leave.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I'm sorry but are we just glazing over the Osmond name? Like any relation to Donny Osmond? 

If anyone has a fake IG account I am sure Meredith will find out from one of her five lawyers and then tell the guilty party they can leave.

He doesn't have that Osmond smile. His teeth don't look big enough.

and, not to be that person, but Lisa is the one with the 6 lawyers and cybersecurity team, but yes, by all means have Meredith dismiss everyone from now on.

How thirsty are these people for less than D level fame, and to be ripped apart by us? Housewifedom is definitely a "be careful what you wish for" situation

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
46 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

He doesn't have that Osmond smile. His teeth don't look big enough.

and, not to be that person, but Lisa is the one with the 6 lawyers and cybersecurity team, but yes, by all means have Meredith dismiss everyone from now on.

How thirsty are these people for less than D level fame, and to be ripped apart by us? Housewifedom is definitely a "be careful what you wish for" situation

Potato Potato, to me they are one in the same.

It is silly that Britani New Girl is willing to be torn apart by us/others and starts off with a fake IG account after seeing how it went for that other guy who did it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, ichbin said:

https://pagesix.com/2024/04/22/entertainment/mary-cosby-allegedly-calls-lisa-barlows-son-the-r-word-amid-rhoslc-production/  

Who decided to bring Mary back?  Why?  Is it because she can be counted on do blurt things like this?  

Messed up, but I'm not surprised. The is not the first time Mary's said very hurtful things. 

2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Hopefully, production showed Mary the door. 

I sure hope so. It took Brandi harassing Caroline Manzo for Brandi to (hopefully) finally be showed the door. 

• Like 2

What the actual f? LOL, I honestly need to know the circumstances (not that I think there are any that make this ok), but I just neeeeeeeeeeed to know because that's so random!  I very, very much want to know what led to this, but most certainly, I hope Henry is not bothered by this at ALL.

As far as her being fired (from the same article): 

However, a third source tells Page Six that Lisa and Cosby have since put the dispute behind them, pointing out that both ladies are currently filming for a cast trip in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. 

“They made amends over the situation and are moving on,” the insider shares.

I suppose Lisa understands saying batshit crazy things about her coworkers and their families.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 4/23/2024 at 4:21 PM, lasu said:

What the actual f? LOL, I honestly need to know the circumstances (not that I think there are any that make this ok), but I just neeeeeeeeeeed to know because that's so random!  I very, very much want to know what led to this, but most certainly, I hope Henry is not bothered by this at ALL.

As far as her being fired (from the same article): 

Mary makes random comments.

Henry is a sweet kid, he didn't deserve it.

As for Bravo, it has a high level of tolerance for despicable behavior. Only a few years ago it pretended to be politically correct and fired a few people.

Whitney is furious at Maredith who is infamous for bringing up rumors. The rumor is that Whitney is ready to file for divorce behind her husband's back, and Meredith exposed it during filming.

https://realityblurb.com/2024/04/25/report-whitney-rose-faces-rumor-shes-about-to-file-for-divorce-from-justin-allegedly-furious-at-meredith-marks-for-exposing-marital-woes-as-rhoslc-season-5-filming-wraps-plus-fa/

Edited by ZettaK
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

As for Bravo, it has a high level of tolerance for despicable behavior. Only a few years ago it pretended to be politically correct and fired a few people.

And now they're back with their own new show! 😄

• Like 1