Type keyword(s) to search

RHoSLC in the Media: So Salty!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

I suspect that Mary thought it would be easy money.

And she could wear lotsa designer clothes.

And maybe she should could recruit for the church or for companionship.  The stories around the internet about infidelity, racism and it being a cult are crazy.

If only a tenth of it is accurate then I think Meredith is going to seem foolish siding with Mary in this freak show.

• Love 5

Oh Meredith what are you doing?? That is all kinds of awful. Heather looks great. I like the color of Whitney's but not the cut so much. Jennie and Lisa are meh. I do kinda like Lisa's shoes. Jenn indeed looks like Yzma 😂

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Pulled this off of Twitter.  Who's everyone's fav?  Heather looks AMAZING!  Oh dear lawd Meredith--what the A.F.??

Reuion 1.jpg

Reuion 2.jpg

Reuion 3.jpg

And as always, sitting down in any of these outfits and still looking good will be well nigh impossible.

• Love 7

Whitney's dress does not flatter her at all, such a high slit, does she realize she will have to sit in that dress? Jennie's dress is perfect for a reunion but it is overwhelming on her small frame. 

Heather looks nice but the blue feathered suit on Meredith is as ill fitting as it is ugly, did she lose a bet?  Was that a Brooks Marks homemade job? It is way off the mark.

Lisa is just so shiny.

Jenn, oh dear but I guess it is better than an orange jumpsuit.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 1/14/2022 at 9:34 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Lol OMG brooks made that horrible outfit …. 

That confirms my suspicions. I do wonder if the “BM” masking tape logo and all the feathers had a huge fight because they would seem to be incompatible in all situations . The fact that so many feathers survived the masking tape encounter makes me wonder how many feathers were their initially p

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sorry but maybe Brooks needs to figure out something else to do other then fashion because his designs are trash. That’s bitchy to say but Brooks is an asshole so I don’t care lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
On 1/14/2022 at 9:41 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Should have known. It's just missing the masking tape.

Haha I guess for "formal wear" he does feathers 😄. That explains her purple feathered suit from a week or two ago!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

He not only creates ugly cringe worthy clothing but, cheap fabric, ill fitting and poorly constructed as well.

Meredith certainly is supporting her son in his endeavors but maybe she should be a little more supportive of an actual education in the fashion industry because she is doing herself and Brooks no favors wearing the crap he churns out on his Singer sewing machine.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He not only creates ugly cringe worthy clothing but, cheap fabric, ill fitting and poorly constructed as well.

Meredith certainly is supporting her son in his endeavors but maybe she should be a little more supportive of an actual education in the fashion industry because she is doing herself and Brooks no favors wearing the crap he churns out on his Singer sewing machine.

It certainly looks like something a 22 year old CHILD would make! 😄

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Did anyone else see that Tamara Tattles is reporting that Mary's church is being boarded up and google says it is temporarily closed?

https://tamaratattles.com/2022/01/17/is-the-cult-of-mary-cosby-shut-down/

To be fair though, their website says closed due to covid

https://tletsinger2.wixsite.com/website/faith-temple-pentecostal-church

According to Google, the church in Indianapolis is permanently closed.  It was interesting to see a review from five years ago that could have been taken from the forums here today. 

Of more personal interest is that I have discovered I've passed by this church many times while on my way to a butcher shop in that area.  I'll have to take notice the next time I drive by.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The last time I've seen such blind devotion to a child's mis-abilities was Teresa from RHoNJ promoting the entertainment endeavors of her daughters.  

I could be wrong, but I cannot picture Brooksy actually sitting at a sewing machine.  It would be my guess that a sewer (without fitting abilities judging by the photos) was hired for that part.  After all, he's a designer (excuse me while I stop laughing here) and how many of the big names actually do their own sewing work...

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I try not to insult the wives' children.  They are (most of them) just children or young adults, learning and trying to make their ways.

Having said that, each and every one of these women could use help from the Project Runway designers!

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

I can only imagine that Jen and Mary must be delighted to have some attention be directed away from them and instead focused on Jennie.  Well, Jennie certainly didn't leave any doubt regarding her particular mindset regarding current events. 

• Love 5

IDK what to make of all of this Jennie mess.  Twitter not only wants Jennie fired but her head on a platter!

I can't believe all this slipped by the Bravo execs.  Do they not do any background check on these people?  Or they do and figure it would make for good t.v.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe next season's cast can include Valter.

Valter just stands in the corner and looks on unapprovingly.

IMG_5638.JPG

Honestly, that would be better than Jen's shrieking and Mary's...whole vibe.

Edited by MerBearStare
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Jennie = just another racist Bravo asshole. There are too many Bravo thugs for it to be coincidence. They are either knowingly letting them in, or keeping them in the hopes of generating ratings.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 4

Up and Adam on Youtube has interview with Mary's mother. Supposedly Mary is out of the next season. Mary's stepfather has a big mouth and dominates the interview. Alleges that Robert Cosby and his business manager launched the scam by convincing Mary to divorce her first husband and marry Robert. Mary's mother insists that it was Robert who fooled Mary into thinking her grandmother wanted her to marry Robert. They think Robert and Lois Johnson (??) manipulated a young Mary into marrying Robert.

They think that Mary chose to be on RHoSLC in order to shine a spotlight on Robert and try to get out of the situation. They say she is a victim.

They heard rumors that Mary had an affair with Cameron, the deceased church member, but they don't know if it's true. They say that Cameron was a fine man.

This is similar to the story that Mary's uncle told when he was interviewed about a year ago.

Roz, Mary's mother, speaks just like Mary.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 11
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Up and Adam podcast on Y0utube has interview with Mary's mother. Supposedly Mary is out of the next season. Mary's stepfather has a big mouth and dominates the interview. Alleges that Robert Cosby and his business manager launched the scam by convincing Mary to divorce her first husband and marry Robert. Mary's mother insists that it was Robert who fooled Mary into thinking her grandmother wanted her to marry Robert. They think Robert and Lois Johnson (??) manipulated a young Mary into marrying Robert.

They think that Mary chose to be on RHoSLC in order to shine a spotlight on Robert and try to get out of the situation. They say she is a victim.

They heard rumors that Mary had an affair with Cameron, the deceased church member, but they don't know if it's true. They say that Cameron was a fine man.

This is similar to the story that Mary's uncle told when he was interviewed about a year ago.

Thanks for posting, this is the first thing I’ve read that makes any sense at all regarding Mary & her Grandpahusband. I wonder if Meredith knew any of this & could that be why she’s stood by Mary’s side?

Good heavens, Mary is a clone of her mother, including sense of style!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Up and Adam on Youtube has interview with Mary's mother. Supposedly Mary is out of the next season. Mary's stepfather has a big mouth and dominates the interview. Alleges that Robert Cosby and his business manager launched the scam by convincing Mary to divorce her first husband and marry Robert. Mary's mother insists that it was Robert who fooled Mary into thinking her grandmother wanted her to marry Robert. They think Robert and Lois Johnson (??) manipulated a young Mary into marrying Robert.

Can you post a link?  I can't find it 

• Love 1

One brief comment that jumped out at me: Robert controls Mary with money. I've assumed that even if Mary wanted out of the marriage and the church, she doesn't have access to money on her own. However, presumably her Bravo money is her own.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Now that she is fired are they still gonna finish airing out the season and reunion? 

Picturing the editors pouring over cut footage and putting in the overtime to minimize the problems.

• Love 1

One brief comment that jumped out at me: Robert controls Mary with money. I've assumed that even if Mary wanted out of the marriage and the church, she doesn't have access to money on her own. However, presumably her Bravo money is her own.

One thing that's important to note - Mary's husband does not show up for BRAVO at all. He's shown only being difficult and recalcitrant at his house, almost like he's decided if he has to do this he's going to make Mary look as bad as possible. Not at a birthday party, not for golf with the fellas, not for a charity event - nothing.  

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

One thing that's important to note - Mary's husband does not show up for BRAVO at all. He's shown only being difficult and recalcitrant at his house, almost like he's decided if he has to do this he's going to make Mary look as bad as possible. Not at a birthday party, not for golf with the fellas, not for a charity event - nothing.  

I mean to be fair tho he didn't sign up for the show Mary did.. I don't get this because its her job he has to enjoy it or take part in it  ...

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean to be fair tho he didn't sign up for the show Mary did.. I don't get this because its her job he has to enjoy it or take part in it  ...

Absolutely not, but part of the whole HWs thing is that the husbands show up, even if they aren't part of the storylines. Never participating seems petty, because you can do the guys only events and the charity stuff pretty easily without getting tons of camera time.

I think the current NJ husband group has it right. They go out to dinner and drinks without the women and the 1-2 husbands that don't like the spotlight avoid the group trips and crazy times. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Absolutely not, but part of the whole HWs thing is that the husbands show up, even if they aren't part of the storylines. Never participating seems petty, because you can do the guys only events and the charity stuff pretty easily without getting tons of camera time.

I think the current NJ husband group has it right. They go out to dinner and drinks without the women and the 1-2 husbands that don't like the spotlight avoid the group trips and crazy times. 

There’s a Jersey husband that doesn’t like the spotlight?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3