Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

HE'S BEEN WEARING THAT SHIRT IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH.

A MONTH.

OH SWEET FANCY MOSES THE SMELL MUST BE OVERWHELMING.

(Yes, I'm yelling.)

Now now. Just eat these pizzas and drink these chocolate shakes so you can calm down. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

HE'S BEEN WEARING THAT SHIRT IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH.

A MONTH.

OH SWEET FANCY MOSES THE SMELL MUST BE OVERWHELMING.

(Yes, I'm yelling.)

Real question:  would you rather watch the green shirt disintegrate before your very eyes, or look at boobs with chest hair?  I think those are our two options.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

This guy has ZERO chance to ever lose any weight outside of a controlled environment. I can't believe Dr Now would perform a surgery on someone who hasn't proven they have the ability to follow a calorie-restricted diet without inpatient supervision.

1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Real question:  would you rather watch the green shirt disintegrate before your very eyes, or look at boobs with chest hair?  I think those are our two options.

This is the worst game of Would You Rather ever.

There is no right answer. It's all terrible.

• LOL 17
  • Love 5

I don't think he realizes he will have to give up eating tons of food forever, that's what losing and maintaining weight is all about.  And he doesn't seem to have any motivation to live except food.  Can't blame Jess for bolting... and I bet the first thing he does when he is left alone in his rehab room is order from every fast food restaurant within 5 mile radius...

• Love 9

Just realized JT is the first poundticipant with no device. no laptop, tablet or phone. Guess TLC didn’t like him enough to get him one. So he just sits in that hospital room with no books, no device and stares at the wall pouting? If he had a cell phone and tinder he’d have a new girlfriend in 20 minutes, tops. Just give a shout-out to some of the exes of old show ‘STARS’

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

Jessica: I'm going to wake up one day and he's going to be dead. 

Me: all the shit you'll be covered in will be the dead giveaway. Can you imagine when those bowels release? 

I'm going to hell.🤷🏾‍♀️

It most definitely won't smell like grease and freedom.

• LOL 21
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My Feet Are Killing Me - baby with 12 toes! Finally a commercial I can stomach!

Probably wouldn't be any problem if family hadn't proclaimed it on the Web.  It's not an unusual incident.  Makes me think of the Hemingway cats in Key West.

• Love 4