Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The film crew really hates him.     You notice the rude, nasty ones always get the honest edit the way the last two (Bethany, and Lindsey) did and now J.T.   My guess is his bonus scenes Friday on the Supersized episode will be interesting.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK show, this is a new low. I don't need to see Lymphodema Lester hurling into a Glad trash bag, thanks. 

Lymphodema Lester...OMG, I'm DYING here. Thank god it's from laughing and not an infected 200 lb barnacle on my leg.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

In Japan, it can be the attack of the 900 pound man instead of Godzilla. 

Could it be...Rodan??

In Salem we have a cool ramen restaurant and they show old Japanese sci-fi movies or animes on the wall. I just saw Rodan vs. Megalon or something there the other night!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mary Godfrey said:

Someone hasn't met Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I'll polish off a quart in one sitting which is why it's not allowed in my house anymore.

Haagen Dazs Spirits Collection Irish Cream Brownie.

I managed to limit myself to a small dish the other night. I was rather impressed with myself. (Which is not to say I won't finish the rest tonight. Maybe.)

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I guess I don’t understand people.  There were patients who went to doctor Now that we’re not as physically in bad shape as thus guy and he hospitalized them. Because, at that weight, it was not safe to travel by car that distance - blood clots were the concern.  So, he lets him go home and then, when he gets sick, she takes him to the hospital and they have him sitting in the waiting room. None of this makes sense to me. Obviously, in my opinion, his situation is dire given his weight and that leg.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

These contestants (yesyes, I know that's not the right word; I don't care) who go barefooted everywhere are at high risk for a glass sliver/cut/infection. Plus, bare feet are disgusting. I've beaten that dead horse before on here. I can't stand the sight.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Winner, winner three pizzas, two boxes of breadsticks and cinnamon sticks dinner!  @Suzywriter wins the guess the pounditicpant's weight with a prescient guess of 887, just five pounds short.  

What has she won? Help writing a dating site online profile so she can get her own special someone who speaks in monotone and is dead behind the eyes, a mattress that supports 900 pounds purely through the amount of filth between the springs, her very own stretchy shorts with strategically placed (or worn) holes, and, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders! 

I am so deeply honored! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, Kid said:

I guess I don’t understand people.  There were patients who went to doctor Now that we’re not as physically in bad shape as thus guy and he hospitalized them. Because, at that weight, it was not safe to travel by car that distance - blood clots were the concern.  So, he lets him go home and then, when he gets sick, she takes him to the hospital and they have him sitting in the waiting room. None of this makes sense to me. Obviously, in my opinion, his situation is dire given his weight and that leg.

But he presented as more mobile; I think that was the deciding factor. The immediately hospitalized ones seemed more frail because they couldn’t/wouldn’t walk...

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Maybe a wheel barrow for the lymphoedema?? Just a thought.

Or a stroller?  I've seen many a dog in a stroller around these parts.  Why not a lymphoedema?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

A VOMIT SCENE!!!!  Great GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!!

I am laughing SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW. 

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Those aren't even pants anymore.

They're the ghost of something that were once pants. (Cue sad violin music)

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

He had food poisoning from something he ate on the road?

Wow, how surprising. 

And there's no reason why he needs to be wearing Incredible Hulk clothes. We've seen people just as large as him wear normal large-folks clothes.